Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 25 of 27

  1. Post
    #1

    Free Black Ops 2 this weekend on Steam

    Anyone know if it includes zombies? Been keen to play the Zombies mode for a while.

  2. Post
    #2
    I've tried the free weekend for BLOPS 2 once before and that didn't include the Zombies (the only reason I downloaded it in the first place). Sadly, Activision like to slot the Zombie part of the game under 'singleplayer', and only offer multiplayer on the free weekends.

    Could have changed, but I doubt it

  3. Post
    #3
    Cdr wrote:
    Sadly, Activision like to slot the Zombie part of the game under 'singleplayer', and only offer multiplayer on the free weekends.
    The imaginary sense of entitlement is strong in this one.

  4. Post
    #4
    No sense of entitlement here. Just answering the question - but thanks for the input.

  5. Post
    #5
    It's 33% off, so in the end costs $99USD?

    I'll pass!

  6. Post
    #6
    Got the free weekend, played 1 match, killed 37 times and killed no one

    might just stick with quake 3 arena I think

  7. Post
    #7
    Can't believe how many hours I sank into this game, public is fun with a party although the opposing team ragequits half the time.

  8. Post
    #8
    lol i DL this. its sooo terrible. i never played any black ops before, i thought it was a BF clone but its like a cartoon

  9. Post
    #9
    The thing about COD is that it's more of a reaction test. There is almost no skill required in controlling recoil and spread deviation because these mechanics were toned down immensely for the game to be enjoyable with a controller. Point, shoot, kill. Took me awhile to adapt to it coming from BF3 which is a slower game but required more finesse in recoil control.

  10. Post
    #10
    lol. BF3's gun play is closer to call of duty than previous BF games

    and guys dont waste your bandwidth

  11. Post
    #11
    KIRBYTIME wrote:
    It's 33% off, so in the end costs $99USD?

    I'll pass!
    that's a bargain! trololol.

    I wouldn't even play it free.

  12. Post
    #12
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    The imaginary sense of entitlement is strong in this one.
    He merely commented that it's unavailable, and that he personally would have liked it to be. He didn't state that they should have done it and are idiots for not doing it. I think you need to buy a dictionary.

  13. Post
    #13
    KIRBYTIME wrote:
    It's 33% off, so in the end costs $99USD?

    I'll pass!
    If you really want to buy it just buy the CD Key?

  14. Post
    #14
    took all of the free weekend to even get into a rythym and get out of the ****, and it was still terrible, i wouldnt buy it even if it was $20

    thus ends my weekend of playing BRO SHOOTER 360 NOSCOPE YOLO II

  15. Post
    #15
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    took all of the free weekend to even get into a rythym and get out of the ****, and i was still terrible, i wouldnt buy it even if it was $20

    thus ends my weekend of playing BRO SHOOTER 360 NOSCOPE YOLO II
    "it took all of the free weekend for my skill rating to drop low enough to the point where I could actually win!"

  16. Post
    #16
    "skill rating"


  17. Post
    #17
    **** game.

  18. Post
    #18
    Analgia wrote:
    "it took all of the free weekend for my skill rating to drop low enough to the point where I could actually win!"
    yeah. something like that.

  19. Post
    #19
    Greshark wrote:
    He merely commented that it's unavailable, and that he personally would have liked it to be. He didn't state that they should have done it and are idiots for not doing it. I think you need to buy a dictionary.
    Are you new to EvaUnit02?

  20. Post
    #20
    Downloaded it play 4 rounds got to level 7 then uninstalled god I miss cod4.

  21. Post
    #21
    JC wrote:
    Are you new to EvaUnit02?

  22. Post
    #22
    gliss wrote:
    Downloaded it play 4 rounds got to level 7 then uninstalled god I miss cod4.
    really? If were honest with ourselves that game was also a piece of ****, and its just been reskinned 5 times over since then.

  23. Post
    #23
    If you call each release of CoD since 2007 simply a reskin then you're an ignorant retard.

  24. Post
    #24
    Every CoD since 2007 is simply a reskin.

  25. Post
    #25
    Necriss wrote:
    Every CoD since 2007 is simply a reskin.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last