1. Post
    Back tomorrow.

2. Post
    Woah sounds like we might be getting season 5 after all.

A few Marvel questions. How do you move these shows forward when Netflix has gained so much ground with Jessica Jones? How do you feel about the state of Marvel on ABC?

Look, we are incredibly encouraged. Season 4 of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has been creatively the strongest season we’ve had yet. The episodes just keep getting better and stronger. And that’s another one for us that we moved from 9 to 10 and yet even though the HUD levels are softer at 10, the live-same-day has remained the same and that’s another one of our shows which regularly goes up triple digits over the seven-day period, anywhere from 100 to 110 percent.

So you see a future for S.H.I.E.L.D.?
    Absolutely. I’m very bullish on S.H.I.E.L.D. and we’re also really excited about our production with Marvel, ABC Studios, and IMAX, which we are working on for next fall as well.
    http://ew.com/tv/2017/01/10/abc-scan...nce-upon-time/

3. Post
    Sweet. Yea this season has been great.

Edit: Holyshitbricks that was a awesome episode, did not beat around the bush with the Ada reveal, awesome comedy between Yoyo & Mac, Nadar being a ruthless bitch (thought her brother would stick around since he is a known actor) & The twist at the end!
    Last edited by jords; 11th January 2017 at 7:52 pm.

4. Post
    Yea that was a great comeback. Cant wait for more.

5. Post
    Another good episode imo. Also that Netflix universe link 👍