Page 1 of 5 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Mass Effect

Why did they make a ridiculously hard mini game just to open chests?! Ive spent 12 hours on this game, probably another 12 hours of real life time reloading my game to open ****ing chests.

2. Post
    oh dear

3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    oh dear
    ?

4. Post
    You must be doing it wrong...

5. Post
    I am playing the ps3 version. It may be a lot easier on PC with closer buttons. The game is amazing so its no game breaker, its just annoying. Any tips? I don't have the fastest reflexes, but no one could call what ive been trying 'easy'.

6. Post
    What chests do you speak of good sir?

I just don't remember any chests is all... and I've played each ME about 10 times each..

7. Post
    I think he's just referring to any containers. And I had absolutely no trouble with the mini-game when I played it on 360. And the mini-game is completely different on PC, I believe.

8. Post
    The mini game you do to open lockers with the decrypt skill, but you already knew that.

9. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    I think he's just referring to any containers. And I had absolutely no trouble with the mini-game when I played it on 360. And the mini-game is completely different on PC, I believe.
    Yes, I googled and apparently 360 is a lot easier than ps3 version aswell. I guess my thread is only about the ps3 version.

10. Post
    After doing some research apparently it is a common problem for ps3 users and the only solution is to swap worthless inventory into bio gel.. I wish it was that easy.

HOS thread pls.

11. Post
    alienguy wrote:
    After doing some research apparently it is a common problem for ps3 users and the only solution is to swap worthless inventory into bio gel.. I wish it was that easy.

HOS thread pls.
    I did that on 360, you pick up so much crap and the only things worth buying are specter gear. Reduce everything to omni-gel.

12. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I did that on 360, you pick up so much crap and the only things worth buying are specter gear. Reduce everything to omni-gel.
    Whoops, omni-gel. Oh ok, ill do that then. I havn't even touched the buy menu at the c-sec shop yet..

13. Post
    Oh, ha.. the timed button press puzzle?

Yep, reduce nearly everything to Omni-Gel, the only worthwhile gear is Spectre anyway, once you get that far.

14. Post
    Rich trophy/achievement
    1 million credits (I think) unlocks specter gear.

15. Post
    My last playthrough I had 999 omni-gel and 1,000,000 credits for the entire game (Using a previous save, of a previous save, of a prev... well you get the point ). Didn't even bother unlocking containers anyway, as I had hit the max limit for items for my inventory and it made me reduce everything in the container to omnigel by default.

ME2's hacking mini-games are designed so much better (particularly the scrolling code one). The only superior hacking minigame to those is from Deus Ex:HR imo.

16. Post
    I'm a sucker for a good hacking/lockpicking mini-game.

I wonder if that makes me an oddball....

17. Post
    ME3 mini-games were so much better...

18. Post
    brand wrote:
    ME3 mini-games were so much better...
    I loved them too. The best mini-game is a non-existent one (at least for this series).

Probably the only good hacking mini-game that I've ever encountered was the one for DX:HR. It's compelling, genuinely fun and immersive.

19. Post
    IST wrote:

Nah, I like them too.

20. Post
    IST wrote:

I like lockpicking mini games except Kingdoms of Amalur's it was terrible and you can get every lock with 3 picks, also hated splinter double agent's safe cracking.

21. Post
    commander would you like to comment for intergalatctic channel 9?

22. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    commander would you like to comment for intergalatctic channel 9?
    Sure, I'll comment

WITH MY FIST

23. Post
    You realize you can just omni-gel them if you stuff it up?

24. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Sure, I'll comment

WITH MY FIST

25. Post
    ^ wasn't expecting that in my first playthrough