Page 2 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Pretty sure you can slap her down in 2 and 3 as well

2. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Pretty sure you can slap her down in 2 and 3 as well
    And even if you don't do it then the Krogan definitely will....

or the Volus...

3. Post
    When playing ME3 with an imported save if you knocked her down in ME1 and/or 2, she comes prepared if you try it again.

4. Post
    In terms of activation and dlc, where's the best place to pick up all 3 mass effects?
    Origin, Steam, Retail?

Never followed any of them so would like to just get a massive bundle and not dick around figuring out which DLC to buy and all that.

5. Post
    I've seen the Trilogy Edition going for dirt cheap in various sales all year (usually on Amazon). All three games activated on Origin. Here's the details of the bundled DLC (i.e. all ME1 DLC, just the Cerberus Network pass DLC for ME2 and none for ME3).

You have to buy Bioware Points and then spend it on DLC for the PC versions of ME2/3. BWP are available through the Origin store or Bioware Social (BW's social networking portal/forum). BWP NEVER fall in price outside of the occasional purchasing site glitch, thus Mass Effect 2/3 and Dragon Age series DLC is NEVER on sale for PC.

6. Post
    ME3 has ruined gaming for me. I will never love another

7. Post
    lumpy custard wrote:
    In terms of activation and dlc, where's the best place to pick up all 3 mass effects?
    Origin, Steam, Retail?

Never followed any of them so would like to just get a massive bundle and not dick around figuring out which DLC to buy and all that.
    That is what I did, but on ps3 It is so good playing this and just eyeing up the other 2 games sitting there waiting to be played after

I got mine through nzgameshop.

8. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    And even if you don't do it then the Krogan definitely will....

or the Volus...

ahahahah bitch just cant get a break can she

9. Post
    Love this game! need to finish my Femshep three game run.

10. Post
    Any word of the movie adaptation?

11. Post

12. Post
    A Bioware concept artist has posted a great blog post with loads of art for unused concepts from the Mass Effect trilogy and the Dragon Age games.

WARNING: HEAVY Mass Effect 3 spoilers within.

http://mattrhodesart.blogspot.ca/201...nd-scenes.html

13. Post
    Very cool.

14. Post
    does it contain any more stolen art?

15. Post

16. Post

17. Post
    I would marry the ^^^ femshep, even if she decided to be a *gulp* engineer..

18. Post
    Over the weekend I was setting up ME 1 & 2 for trilogy run-through and discovered a nice thing:-
    If you redeem your ME1 key on Origin and install the game through that client, you get a free copy of the Pinnacle Station DLC.

Granted that particular DLC pack is terrible, but you can't argue with the price tag.

19. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I like lockpicking mini games except Kingdoms of Amalur's it was terrible and you can get every lock with 3 picks, also hated splinter double agent's safe cracking.
    Alpha Protocol had the worst. Hacking was impossible for me. I quit the game because I couldn't figure that **** out. THe lock picking was annoying too.

20. Post
    AP's hacking was the easiest thing in the world (lockpicking was easy as too), find the two codes in the number/letter jumble. KB+M controls were weird however, one set of codes bound to WASD, the other to mouse movement, both with stiff digital movement. Obvious port over of something designed for dual analogue sticks.

21. Post
    I liked the good old lockpicking in Fallout 3 except I found it easier to break hairpins with a keyboard/mouse than a controller

22. Post
    I always look forward to lockpicking mini-games... I'm odd like that.

I also would go bananas if the long talked about 'remaster' of the trilogy would be announced for current-gen...... I literally stopped a trilogy run mid-run in March when I heard the rumour this could be happening, would like to hit a remastered run as fresh as possible.

ME3 MP in 60fps/1080p would be great - I know I could just Master Race edition it.... but I prefer controller for my ME adventuring, KB+M just never felt right (and Pinnacle doesn't offer the same feel as native support IMO for ME).

23. Post
    I played ME1 on 360 before I got the PC version. I'll take having lots of hotkeys which speed up the gameplay, far superior aiming precision and fast camera manipulation any day.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spock-once-you-go-black-you-dont-go-back.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	197484
    IST wrote:
    (and Pinnacle doesn't offer the same feel as native support IMO for ME).
    You're talking Pinnacle Game Profiler?

24. Post
    I also played it first on 360, but the combat in that game is so hammy I don't feel it gimped me all that much

Still think you're off-base with the remastered ed thing IST... I mean I reckon I'm about as much of an ME fan as you but unless we're seeing some kind of epic remake, like with ME1-3 on Frostbite 3 or something, I don't think it'd be anything special. Might get some smoother FPS for ME1 on XB1 or something, lol.

25. Post
    Good God, ME1 needed a combat and inventory management overhaul. The former is utterly clunky and the latter is such busy work. I swear that I probably spent the majority of any of my ME1 playthroughs selling junk loot and then melting it down into Omnigel once I had hit the money cap.

Enemy AI in ME1 was terrible, like something out of Wolfenstein 3D. They would just charge you guns blazing, not really ultlising cover, nor working as a squad, etc.