Hearthstone GP player list

Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.88 average.
(8 votes)
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1500

1. Post
    Current meta: Reno Kazakus Mage > Pirate Warrior > Jade Druid > Reno Kazakus Mage

2. Post
    Renolock is everywhere too. Personally Ive been laddering with dragon priest and aggro druid.

3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Renolock is everywhere too. Personally Ive been laddering with dragon priest and aggro druid.
    I see Renolock so much I tech for it if I can. I've been playing dragon priest and aggro shaman on the ladder. Evolve off the ladder. Dragon priest is so much fun, I love that dragon that lets you discover an opponents card, I've had games where I've played 4 of them.

4. Post
    Yeah drakonid operative is op as ****. What tech cards are good against renolock?

5. Post
    As a rogue, beneath the grounds. Aggro shaman I prefer Rockbiter and Doomhammer even if it's just for the 1 turn burst. Dragon priest, run at least one heavy hitter dragon. I haven't tried entomb yet as it might end up being too slow vs all the other matchups.

I haven't really been doing that well this season though. Hovering around 16-16

6. Post

7. Post
    So peoples thoughts on the brawl? I kind of like these ones when done properly and wasn't to confident on this one originally but then I tried Jade Druid and that's basically been me whenever I get a chance to play it. Current version after numerous tweaks and revisions is this.

Name:  Brawl.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  48.1 KB

Only card that's still a bit mmmm on is swipe but it was that or starfire and swipe so far has done well. Deathlord is just funny in this especially against reno decks when you yank him out and then kill him so he can never come back. Rest is just standard golem fair really and doing quite well so far.

Also favorite opponents to fight so far have been people who aren't quite sure how it works and playing mill decks... does not work out well for them.

8. Post
    Ran a discard lock and won pretty easily.

9. Post
    Sorcerer's Apprentice, Duplicate, Ice Block, Arcane Intellect, Emperor Thaurissan, Archmage Antonidas.

10. Post
    iceblock/negate damage/self health + yogg saron = LOLS

11. Post
    I ran a weasel tunneler to **** with all the reno decks.

Another one I tried was running Deathlord.

12. Post
    Just had a epic game, had 3 brannon bronze beards and played Kazakhstan, rest of the game was control and summon spells for days other guy was so ****ed

- - - Updated - - -

**** autocorrect

13. Post
    Dat Brannon'd Kazakhstan

14. Post
    On the back of 150ish jade golem wins since Gadgetzan released

15. Post
    Respect for not playing pirates.

16. Post
    So while this isn't huge news for me seeing as I play Wild only I am curious what peoples thoughts on news that just came out today regarding Ragnaros, Sylvanas, Azure Drake, Ice Lance, Power Overwhelming and Conceal all becoming wild cards when the next expansion hits.

Also no adventure this year just 130 card expansions though later ones will have some single players missions like the adventures. Going to be interesting how this plays out.

17. Post
    Link? Is it just on reddit? Azure Drake and Rag are pretty huge.

I'm glad they're nerfing Small-time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws too. The ladder changes are good.

18. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Link? Is it just on reddit? Azure Drake and Rag are pretty huge.

I'm glad they're nerfing Small-time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws too. The ladder changes are good.
    http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356

19. Post
    Awesome changes I'm glad they're removing some of the OP classic cards from standard

20. Post
    Pretty good changes given their reasoning. If a classic card is an auto-include in almost any deck, or limiting the design space for upcoming expansions, then it should be pushed out.

390 cards in a year is a lot, gotta save my gold more and do less scrub Arena runs. And try to find the 6400 dust to craft golden rag and sylvanas for those sweet refunds...

21. Post
    darklordfoamy wrote:
    So while this isn't huge news for me seeing as I play Wild only I am curious what peoples thoughts on news that just came out today regarding Ragnaros, Sylvanas, Azure Drake, Ice Lance, Power Overwhelming and Conceal all becoming wild cards when the next expansion hits.

Also no adventure this year just 130 card expansions though later ones will have some single players missions like the adventures. Going to be interesting how this plays out.
    No more Azure, conceal and Rag? Damn.

Maybe I need to start working on Wild decks.

Up to the maximum number of cards you could put in a deck, we will give you the full dust value of any cards you have that are being added to the Hall of Fame set. (Yes, that means if you have at least one Golden Ragnaros, you'll get 3200 dust!) The dust will be automatically awarded upon log-in once the Year of the Mammoth begins.
    So...time to craft golden versions of all those cards?

22. Post
    Yeah sorta, https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone...rewards_guide/

TLDR: Craft golden Rag or Sylvanas if you don't own a regular copy. Craft golden commons for meager reward if you already have all the cards. If you wanted to upgrade to gold anyway, now is the time

23. Post
    Learning Rogue this season. Feels good beating Warriors.

24. Post
    And Shamans.

25. Post
    More spam: finally got to rank 5 after 100 games with Rogue.