Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fa7a2c23_dog-dude-wait-what.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	216279

3. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    lol@ pyro convincing people not to play the originals
    Yeah, but ludez is playing the blushing bride with one of the greatest gaming franchises.

The whole post sequence was akin to getting the keys scene in Hot Shots 2.

4. Post
    I dunno, it's like saying don't watch Star Wars original trilogy because the special effects aren't as good as The Force Awakens.

5. Post
    It read to me more like, if it wasn't your cup of tea at peak popularity (and visual fidelity), it's unlikely you'll suddenly find it appealing now when it's considered a classic.

Considering ludez already complained RDR looks like shit due to dated graphics , pointing out visuals seems relevant in this particular case.

6. Post
    Nah he was really saying "if you haven't played it after all this time then you are scum and don't deserve to play it".

7. Post
    Wow, making some leaps there people.
    bionic got it right. Seems to me that if it didn't appeal at its peak, then why would it now?
    Gwarden comparing interactive media with passive experience media is just silly. Don't do that. Also you do know who you're talking about don't you? I mean how many classic games have I recommended people play? ludez has mentioned more than once that he's been put off by older games due to their aging tech and presentation. Seems to me, my comment was on point, and also try reading it again. I think you confused yourself. I think you might need a coffee, or a banana, or some sort of pick-me-up as you seem to have brainfarted on this.
    I gave a conditional answer, not an absolute one. (i.e. "Nope! If you were not interested before now...")

8. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    I dunno, it's like saying don't watch Star Wars original trilogy because the special effects aren't as good as The Force Awakens.
    This.

9. Post
    ludez wrote:
    I've never played a mass effect game, should I?
    Sure. Wait for Andromeda.

Finish the witcher 3 in the mean time.

10. Post
    Gwarden wrote:
    Ludez isn't exactly known for having a long attention span lol.

But that shouldn't stop him starting it anyway, even if he doesn't finish them.

11. Post
    InvisibleShadow wrote:
    Ludez isn't exactly known for having a long attention span lol.

But that shouldn't stop him starting it anyway, even if he doesn't finish them.
    Such a waste starting a game, only not to finish it.

12. Post
    ME1 is the best

13. Post
    Kog wrote:
    ME1 is the best

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    ME1 is the best
    You are certainly not wrong!

15. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    You are certainly not wrong!
    agreed, not that i wouldn't say no to them doing a remaster into the me3 engine =D

16. Post
    My favourite is the trilogy.

17. Post
    Lately I've been ME1>ME3>ME2 in my insanity runs.

The pure story quality of 1 and the longevity of ME3 multiplayer pip ME2 for me after 10 or so playthroughs of the trilogy.

My favourite individual playthrough of all time though was ME2 the very first time I played it....God damn that was magical.

Basically, it's an amazing experience that any science fiction loving gamer shouldn't miss, much like KotOR1+2.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

18. Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByGP Forums1487268056.292537.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	226.3 KB 
ID:	216289

19. Post
    ^tomorrow for us?

20. Post
    Yes indeed, probably early morning.

21. Post
    IST wrote:
    Lately I've been ME1>ME3>ME2 in my insanity runs.

The pure story quality of 1 and the longevity of ME3 multiplayer pip ME2 for me after 10 or so playthroughs of the trilogy.

My favourite individual playthrough of all time though was ME2 the very first time I played it....God damn that was magical.

Basically, it's an amazing experience that any science fiction loving gamer shouldn't miss, much like KotOR1+2.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Personally all three games had some super magical moments to them, specifically the ME1 ending, the bonds you build with the crew mates in ME2 and helping the Krogan in ME3. That last one really got me right in the feels the first time thru, Mordin you magnificent bastard!

22. Post
    ME3 has definitely grown much more on me: that whole ending debacle kind of darkened it in my mind (even though I'm fine with the endings).

23. Post
    I think I liked Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 3 the most. Mass effect 1 was a bit iffy but I guess Bioware at the time was getting to grips with how to get the game mechanics to work. Can't wait for Andromeda Gonna be a blast to play it when it comes out next month.

24. Post

25. Post
    Jords, you beat me to the biotic punch!

Holy shit that was by far the best example of the game yet (by a long shot), good work doing it on 60fps, looks fantastic!

And frak me with no lube and only red sand tainted spit, this shit blew me away