[N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post
    brand wrote:
    Then why pre-order?
    Oh, I'll finish them before ME drops, easy.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

2. Post
    I am going through withdrawals haven't touched my PS4 in a month

3. Post
    jords wrote:
    I am going through withdrawals haven't touched my PS4 in a month
    Why that bro: Having a gaming break?

So we might be getting a dick slider after all *crosses fingers*
    Last edited by IST; 28th February 2017 at 5:11 pm.

4. Post
    Nope no break. Decided to have a week off after I had sunk a huge amount of hours into watch dogs. Then family came to stay which meant more time with them. Then I had a huge back log of tv shows which didn't help.

Also I did not want to rush another sandbox game before i launch into mass.

I will get into the flow this month and then the e3 fever will wash over and I'll be all gaming again.

Don't get me started on the 8 episodes of easy allies frame trap I have to.

5. Post
    jords wrote:
    Nope no break. Decided to have a week off after I had sunk a huge amount of hours into watch dogs. Then family came to stay which meant more time with them. Then I had a huge back log of tv shows which didn't help.

Also I did not want to rush another sandbox game before i launch into mass.

I will get into the flow this month and then the e3 fever will wash over and I'll be all gaming again.

Don't get me started on the 8 episodes of easy allies frame trap I have to.

So glad EZA is killing it, Brandon's silky smooth voice needs to be heard by as many as possible.

6. Post
    All there shows are firing on all cylinders.

Pre ordered 😎

7. Post

Wasn't going to watch the whole thing, to avoid spoilers, but skipped partway through to see gameplay and then quit out - the guy playing is pretty awful :/

8. Post
    Yea spoiler free or not I am going dark, I need this game fresh as ****.

9. Post
    I'm actually kinda worried about the game after watching that. Yes the dude playing it was ****ing horrible (and had already completed the game lol) but still, it just looked kinda...... boring. The banter between squad members was a bit juvenile too. I also cant escape the feeling that this is DA inquisition with a new coat of paint.

10. Post
    jords wrote:
    Yea spoiler free or not I am going dark, I need this game fresh as ****.
    Peebee dies.

11. Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the story won't be terribly original...

We know there is a big bad out there and you will probably have to forge alliances to fight it.

The one criticism I have with the original ME trilogy is that there was no chance to play as really evil like you could with KOTOR. That way maybe the ending in ME3 might have worked better.
    Last edited by brand; Yesterday at 1:28 pm.

12. Post
    You guys are so negative xD

13. Post
    It'll still be a fun sci fi action rpg game

14. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    It'll still be a fun sci fi action rpg game
    But how do you know that?

15. Post
    Because I just know I've watched a couple of gameplay trailers wandering around the web and liked what I saw.

16. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    , but skipped partway through to see gameplay and then quit out - the guy playing is pretty awful :/
    Ramza wrote:
    Yes the dude playing it was ****ing horrible (and had already completed the game lol) but still, it just looked kinda...... boring.
    Mainstream gaming journalists tend to be massive scrubs.

17. Post
    BioWare must be pretty gutted how bad Legarie made the game look: disjointed combat skills 101

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

18. Post

[N7] New Mass Effect Andromeda

Maybe should have used stock footage. Man I wish there was a physical deluxe model in nz.