1. Post

Star Wars The Old Republic

Haven't seen much on this game lately.

Is anyone still playing here on GP?

2. Post
    Even Free 2 play couldnt save that game ... which is a shame

3. Post
    Game is dead.

I'd still play it though, the story and questing is very well done. Its like playing a Bioware single player rpg, well worth it when its free.

Just dont expect to see other players or an MMO aspects.

4. Post
    some of the storys in it were nice depending on your class,, ftp players got gimpled on gear xp etc, i stopped playing when they shut the oceanic servers down and forced us to join US ones

5. Post
    I don't understand how after the example this game set, Bethesda thinks their Elder Scrolls MMO will work.

6. Post
    I did appreciate SWTOR, and I think it is worth playing for bioware fans for the story. But I really wish they hadn't used a WoW model, its so extremely stale.

7. Post
    it was awesome it really was, leveling was sweet, pvp was good. unfortunately it lacked a lot of end game content which put people off.

8. Post
    I really liked the story stuff. I had no one to play it with tho so didnt stay with it

9. Post
    There are people still playing it, probably just for the Storylines which is a good idea. My flatmate did that recently and the fleet had ~100 people on it and there were enemy players in the open world so it's not completely dead.

Gambit wrote:
    it was awesome it really was, leveling was sweet, pvp was good. unfortunately it lacked a lot of end game content which put people off.
    PvP was terrible. Skill delay ruined it and the large scale pvp was a complete disaster. Not sure what it's like now though.

10. Post
    I really enjoyed it and am considering going back at some stage (got a bunch of Cartel Coins from being a game purchasor etc to use), on release it was great... the storylines and such were Bioware quality, but the repetitive PvP maps, Open world PvP fails and lack of population (pre-mergers) was not so awesome.

The new ship combat looks pretty cute though, might be a goer.

11. Post
    Come back and play with me! haha I just got it the other day and I'm looking for people to play with

12. Post
    Wouldn't go back since oceanc servers died. But as a single player leveling experience, you could do a lot worse.

13. Post
    IST wrote:
    I really enjoyed it and am considering going back at some stage (got a bunch of Cartel Coins from being a game purchasor etc to use), on release it was great... the storylines and such were Bioware quality, but the repetitive PvP maps, Open world PvP fails and lack of population (pre-mergers) was not so awesome.

The new ship combat looks pretty cute though, might be a goer.
    Me too, I kinda miss it. But I won't return due to everyones comments that it's so empty now.