Ki3

Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
(2 votes)

1. Post

Ki3

I can't actually find a specific KI3 thread... so here we go...

Spinal. Anyone played him? He's op as hell. Still hard to play...

2. Post
    Man, this game is enough to make me want to buy an Xbox One.

3. Post
    Whole reason I bought one. No regrets.

4. Post
    I ran through the training missions and thought I was pretty good, went online and got sniped hard.

5. Post
    Is this for Playstation 2?

6. Post
    I remember playing this in an arcade years ago. It seemed like cheap trash compared to Tekken/Mortal Kombat/King of Fiighters/Marvel Vs Capcom etc

7. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I remember playing this in an arcade years ago. It seemed like cheap trash compared to Tekken/Mortal Kombat/King of Fiighters/Marvel Vs Capcom etc
    ki3 is on a whole different level. Watch some vids... deff recommend max https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOg...r6ow_jbote4BKA

8. Post
    KIller Instinct was super popular in NZ... I don't think this will be as popular, though. They're really dragging things out this way.

9. Post
    Didn't I have this on N64...
    recovered B|ind-Reaper*'s wife's photos like a boss

10. Post
    The original KI in arcades was awesome, the combo system was fairly revolutionary. Many $5 nights at Wizards in Chch spent playing KI busting 80 hit combos.

11. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    KIller Instinct was super popular in NZ... I don't think this will be as popular, though. They're really dragging things out this way.
    KI3 is popular as hell man.

12. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    Didn't I have this on N64...
    Yeah KI Gold was on the N64 the original KI's were all made by Rare you know Goldeneye etc. When I found out KI3 was being made for the Xbox one I briefly entertained getting a console at launch but couldn't really justify it for two titles (Forza being the other)

Best combo system of any fighting game imho.

13. Post
    MysticNZ wrote:
    KI3 is popular as hell man.
    I don't know, this game isn't even made by the original team, and they're releasing characters every few months. It really limits the way the game can be played.

14. Post
    Just a bump. Double Helix, the makers of KI3 have been bought out by Amazon Games...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ama.../1100-6417554/

Not cool.

15. Post
    Amazon's in the gaming business now?

Meh

16. Post
    zippy wrote:
    Amazon's in the gaming business now?

Meh
    KI2 had a character called Maya who was an Amazon, coincidence?

17. Post
    looks like an iPhone game lmao

18. Post
    Oh boy! I can't wait to play Killer Instinct 1.5 on my Amazonbox in the near future.

19. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    Oh boy! I can't wait to play Killer Instinct 1.5 on my Amazonbox in the near future.
    Microsoft own KI...