General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,651 to 2,675 of 2676

1. Post
    ah yeah - that was a while ago now

2. Post
    when you gain 10-15 sr for a win 3 times in a row then lose one game and 30sr...

only way for me is down it seems

3. Post
    hit masters, done with season4, quick play more relaxed/enjoyable lol

4. Post
    Abo wrote:
    when you gain 10-15 sr for a win 3 times in a row then lose one game and 30sr...

only way for me is down it seems
    Playing support? There's been a few threads on the official forums asking why healers get shafted now. Bliz is "looking in to it."

5. Post
    I thought the Sr problem was with just mercy. Healers have gotten slightly less than tanks/dps but with mercy it's like +10sr a win atm. I play mostly ana/zen and still get 20-30sr a win.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

6. Post
    Don't understand how it works sometimes - got 4 golds as Zarya; got 20 SR. Played shit as Pharah; got 30 SR.

7. Post
    Team SR difference is the biggest driver right? That combined win the streak bonuses - you start getting 40SR+ after you've won 3 in a row.

8. Post
    Anyone want to group up tonight for a serious attempt at going through the difficulties on Kings row event?

9. Post
    Wish they didn't remove 1v1 and CTF. The new mode blows imo.

10. Post
    Abo wrote:
    3100 is the new elo hell

so many complete shit players around this week far worse than normal

time to instalock dps I think
    I'm playing on asia now because moved to Japan, **** it's so different, 0 comms 99% of the time and people leave games constantly.

11. Post
    Ugh the qualifying system is a gigantic load of bullshit.

Season 3 I did qualifying soon after hitting 25. I mained junkrat, didn't know shit about the comp mechanics, and didn't have working voice. I lost 6, drew 2 and won 2. It placed me high silver.

Season 4 I'm over level 200. I main Zarya, I carried teams, I got two PotGs, won seven, lost three. Got placed high silver.

Why the **** waste my time if you're just gonna place me in exactly the same goddamn place as last time?

12. Post
    I made the grave mistake of playing mercy during qualifying, ended up 2-8 (6 mercy losses) and got 3000 SR. After hauling some serious ass on DPS I'm now back at ~4100 SR. Not sure if I can maintain 7 games a week though.

13. Post
    Man there are so many people blatantly trolling this season.

14. Post
    How many of you guys have teams that would want to play in a competitive online tournament im making? Currently no prizes though due to just starting off.

15. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Man there are so many people blatantly trolling this season.
    because there's basically no punishment and no way to stop them.

Basically if you troll one game that should be instant ban from comp for that season.
    Do it again and perma banned.

It is very simple to fix - bring back avoid this player, except use the variations people have come up with mainly:
    if you avoid a player you will still play with them they just won't be on your team.

Problem now is the trolls will 'prefer this player' so they are more likely to get the same people over and over again and bring them down.

TBH avoid player was fine as it was it just needs to come back- they removed it due to some garbage widow main who everyone didn't want to play with (funny cause widow mains are almost as bad as hanzo mains)

16. Post
    Abo wrote:
    because there's basically no punishment and no way to stop them.

Basically if you troll one game that should be instant ban from comp for that season.
    Do it again and perma banned.

It is very simple to fix - bring back avoid this player, except use the variations people have come up with mainly:
    if you avoid a player you will still play with them they just won't be on your team.

Problem now is the trolls will 'prefer this player' so they are more likely to get the same people over and over again and bring them down.

TBH avoid player was fine as it was it just needs to come back- they removed it due to some garbage widow main who everyone didn't want to play with (funny cause widow mains are almost as bad as hanzo mains)
    A good widow main will easily destroy an average team including tanks, not much fun for the good widow player who can't find a game because the whole continent has "avoided this player"d himm hah

17. Post
    use a karma system like esea ez fix

18. Post
    clip wrote:
    A good widow main will easily destroy an average team including tanks, not much fun for the good widow player who can't find a game because the whole continent has "avoided this player"d himm hah
    Yeah which is why most people would be happy to have "Avoid this player" just mean "on my team". Good players won't get tagged like that (unless they're toxic assholes of course) so it fixes the entire problem that the whole system got shelved for.

I suspect Blizzard just don't want to bring it back anyway since the matchmaker's already pretty crap at making a decent matchup so they don't want to introduce even more variables.

19. Post
    I looked at the stats for a 5 star ranked player I was playing with the other night, they were a Widow main and had only played 86 hours...

20. Post
    86 hours on QP? that's entirely feasible, a lot of people spend their whole time playing comp - only using QP as a practice ground occasionally, or to warm up

21. Post
    Oh ok, might have been that then - makes sense. I've had the game since launch and still have yet to play a round of comp, the stories you lot have shared have put me off

22. Post
    D.Va is currently disabled due to a bug.

Edit: She's back.

Also relevant;

Last edited by DJ; 28th April 2017 at 9:54 pm.

23. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    Oh ok, might have been that then - makes sense. I've had the game since launch and still have yet to play a round of comp, the stories you lot have shared have put me off
    Comp is way more fun than QP imo.

24. Post
    Has anyone been playing uprising? It's super fun, I hope they bring it back and have it permanent (or bring out other PvE styled games).

25. Post
    What happened with dva