General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,726 to 2,737 of 2737

1. Post
    So did you guys get the skins you wanted? I think I got them all, really love hanzo/dva and the Mei dance :P

2. Post
    You're baiting right? I think most people got dicked, even if they purchased a few boxes. I had to buy soldier/hanzo ones with coins I had saved before the event end, but I got the mei and bastion ones if that counts........

3. Post
    Didn't even get close. Had to buy both D.VA and Lucios skins. From Boxes I got Mei's and Tracers Skin, Winstons dance and a metric shit tonne of playing card sprays and gold icons. Wanted Zarya's Skin, would of liked Soldiers skin and maybe Hanzos (despite the fact i can't use him!)
    From a quick napkin maths check I opened probably about 65ish boxes over the whole event .

Worst event so far for loot, the pool was so diluted it was ridiculous.

4. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    You're baiting right? I think most people got dicked, even if they purchased a few boxes. I had to buy soldier/hanzo ones with coins I had saved before the event end, but I got the mei and bastion ones if that counts........
    rofl na man, i think I got stupidly lucky.... which is fair enough, I got dicked on the chinese event, only got 1 skin

5. Post
    I'm thinking I got stupidly lucky as well, even though I brought a ton of chests. There's more than a few complaints on the OCE FB page about getting **** all even from other people who brought 100~ chests.

6. Post
    I think they should take a look at how HOTS is doing their boxes and borrow some ideas, they have a much better system
    Last edited by Trikki; 17th June 2017 at 6:25 pm.

7. Post
    Better for the players, or better for their bottom line? Because Blizzard seem dead set on making all the money and not giving a **** about the playerbase.

8. Post
    Better for both, Blizz need people to buy lootboxes, if people don't feel like they are getting their monies worth, or feel ripped off (like they did this event sans the lucky ones) then wont buy them again. HOTS loot boxes strike a much better balance between being given stuff wholesale and being nickel and dimed.

Side note: loving HLC map, shit loads of options for attackers and mobility heroes are king. Seems they took a look at the hate for Volskaya and Hanamura a bit to far though and the advantages are all with the attacking side.
    Last edited by Trikki; 22nd June 2017 at 10:29 pm.

9. Post
    RELEVANT! - from todays update

Loot Box Updates
    We always want the experience of opening an in-game loot box to feel exciting and rewarding, and in our latest patch we’re working to improve that experience in two key ways. First, we’re drastically reducing the amount of duplicates players will receive when opening loot boxes. Second, to compensate for this reduction of duplicate items, we’re also increasing the overall amount of credits players will receive from loot boxes. On average, players should be earning just as many credits, if not slightly more, from loot boxes than they did prior to these changes.
    To help us test this update, all players who log in to the PTR this patch cycle will receive five (5) PTR Loot Boxes. These are standard loot boxes that will only be available on the PTR. Any items earned from loot boxes or unlocked via credits on the PTR will not transfer over to your live account.

10. Post
    Not really enjoying the game lately, the outcome of most solo comp matches are decided before the match begins based on the people you get put with. Completely one-sided outcomes filled with people who refuse to change, throw matches and have hissy fits at each other, etc.

If my placements hadn't gone so bad and I wasn't placed in this hole then it probably wouldn't matter, but since I can't affect the outcome of a match it feels like I should just wait until next season and hope for better placements.

Why am I hoping in a skill based game? It's kind of an issue. It's clear Blizzard isn't removing people who cause problems intentionally for others because it happens all the time.

11. Post
    ^^Agreed, pretty much stopped playing.

Placements don't matter because people are toxic everywhere, even the pro level. The community has really went downhill, it's sad.

12. Post
    Got put in a match with 400 Sr diff. 3 stack gm + 3 masters against my 3 stack all dia and 3 masters =_=

Still lost 30 Sr even tho no one threw and we weren't on a lose streak

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk