General Discussion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 2,726 to 2,733 of 2733

1. Post
    So did you guys get the skins you wanted? I think I got them all, really love hanzo/dva and the Mei dance :P

2. Post
    You're baiting right? I think most people got dicked, even if they purchased a few boxes. I had to buy soldier/hanzo ones with coins I had saved before the event end, but I got the mei and bastion ones if that counts........

3. Post
    Didn't even get close. Had to buy both D.VA and Lucios skins. From Boxes I got Mei's and Tracers Skin, Winstons dance and a metric shit tonne of playing card sprays and gold icons. Wanted Zarya's Skin, would of liked Soldiers skin and maybe Hanzos (despite the fact i can't use him!)
    From a quick napkin maths check I opened probably about 65ish boxes over the whole event .

Worst event so far for loot, the pool was so diluted it was ridiculous.

4. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    You're baiting right? I think most people got dicked, even if they purchased a few boxes. I had to buy soldier/hanzo ones with coins I had saved before the event end, but I got the mei and bastion ones if that counts........
    rofl na man, i think I got stupidly lucky.... which is fair enough, I got dicked on the chinese event, only got 1 skin

5. Post
    I'm thinking I got stupidly lucky as well, even though I brought a ton of chests. There's more than a few complaints on the OCE FB page about getting **** all even from other people who brought 100~ chests.

6. Post
    I think they should take a look at how HOTS is doing their boxes and borrow some ideas, they have a much better system
    Last edited by Trikki; 17th June 2017 at 6:25 pm.

7. Post
    Better for the players, or better for their bottom line? Because Blizzard seem dead set on making all the money and not giving a **** about the playerbase.

8. Post
    Better for both, Blizz need people to buy lootboxes, if people don't feel like they are getting their monies worth, or feel ripped off (like they did this event sans the lucky ones) then wont buy them again. HOTS loot boxes strike a much better balance between being given stuff wholesale and being nickel and dimed.

Side note: loving HLC map, shit loads of options for attackers and mobility heroes are king. Seems they took a look at the hate for Volskaya and Hanamura a bit to far though and the advantages are all with the attacking side.
    Last edited by Trikki; Yesterday at 10:29 pm.