I'd prefer a Bad Company 3 over any Battlefield game :/

2. Post
    dragunks wrote:
    I'd prefer a Bad Company 3 over any Battlefield game :/
    +1 Still one of my all time favorites

3. Post
    BC2 was the best Battlefield ever made

4. Post
    never saw the big appeal of BC2 & 3. Sure they were fun, to a point, but there wasn't any tactical variety.

5. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    indeed

6. Post
    Unsettled wrote:
    never saw the big appeal of BC2 & 3. Sure they were fun, to a point, but there wasn't any tactical variety.
    Regular Battlefield can at times just be a chase from one side of the map to the other, so it was nice to have the fights funnelled into certain areas.

7. Post
    Valeo wrote:
    oooh tough one,its hard to pick between BF2 and BC2, they were both special in their own unique way

8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    oooh tough one,its hard to pick between BF2 and BC2, they were both special in their own unique way
    Yeah, BC2 was awesome and BF2 was full of bunny-hopping-proning morons.

9. Post
    BC2 was the best. I mean it's still is - just check the servers, they are still dozens of players there.

10. Post
    BF1942 > BF2 > BC2 > BFV > BF3 > BF4. Never played any console titles, or 2142/BF1.

Looking back after having not played any BF title for a while, the gap between my top three would be pretty marginal. BF2 and BC2 did take something away but introduced improvements in their own right.

Is anybody here following Battallion 1944?

11. Post
    Blue Vein CHEESE wrote:
    BF1942 > BF2 > BC2 > BFV > BF3 > BF4. Never played any console titles, or 2142/BF1.

Looking back after having not played any BF title for a while, the gap between my top three would be pretty marginal. BF2 and BC2 did take something away but introduced improvements in their own right.

Is anybody here following Battallion 1944?
    I was excited for Battalion 1944 when it was first announced but haven't heard much about it since? Seen some Pre-Alpha footage and tbh it looked pretty bad, graphics looked really dated (I know it is not an AAA title and it was pre alpha footage so I hold out hope.)

If you're looking for a ww2 game I'd check out Day of Infamy, it plays a bit like a spiritual successor to DoD and DoDS. It's made by the same guys who did insurgency, I haven't played Insurgency but apparently its very similar to that except set during WW2.

12. Post
    WW2 would be a great theme