Access to Buy, Sell & Trade

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Page 4 of 4 First 1234

1. Post
    Geez the aggression from the new guy.

It's not hard to hit 100 posts without spamming, shit I've got more posts than that and I haven't even made a worthwhile contribution to the forums.

Kids these days, want everything but not willing to work for it.

2. Post
    HI, so i thought i would post incase exceptions are made. I use to be a member long ago of VGNZ, before this site was as active as it is now, im also long time member of digitpress, assembler and other sites.. i was interested in posting a wanted post for some figures i was after incase anyone in NZ was offloading. im not a seller, more of a collector or hoarder if anything, though i did recently prune some of my collection and probably traded or sold with a few of the long term members here. Anyways figured id ask ..

Also just a thought i know that you are wanting to keep the forums clean and free of spammers, nothing worse than someone stumbling across a collection then coming here to offload at high prices ( seen it on many forums i use overseas ), but would you consider having a separate wanted area, where newer members could also post wanted items.. replys would only be via PM from members who wanted to sell something to them.. you could still maintain your BST private area of longer term members if you wanted, but it would give newer members a chance to advertise some wants..

Cheers

3. Post
    First welcome to the forums.

The problem with a open wanted sub-forum is that people will post a wanted thread, get an offer via PM from a scammer and pay them money. We trialed it and had that issue.

The benefit of the current requirements is scammers won't spend the time building a reputation here or contributing as it's easier to get quick money elsewhere(ie FB group scamming on a new account). 30 days and 100 posts isn't a huge ask, 4 posts a day would get you there.

If you want to sell something without waiting there's buy/sell sub-forums on geekzone and a few of the other nz gaming sites that don't have restrictions on members or TradeMe.

4. Post
    This explains it all

5. Post
    finally i found why. thanks

6. Post
    post 1

- - - Updated - - -

post 2

- - - Updated - - -

post 3

- - - Updated - - -

post 4

- - - Updated - - -

post 5

- - - Updated - - -

post6

- - - Updated - - -

post 7

- - - Updated - - -

post 8

7. Post
    Interesting.
    Last edited by dzander; 4th July 2017 at 2:15 pm. Reason: changes

8. Post
    Dzander, spamming the admin forum is a great way to not get access

The buy/sell forum exists so that people who contribute and are part of the community on these forums can trade with each other. Spamming to get access is not being part of the community.

9. Post
    dzander wrote:
    post 1

- - - Updated - - -

post 2

- - - Updated - - -

post 3

- - - Updated - - -

post 4

- - - Updated - - -

post 5

- - - Updated - - -

post6

- - - Updated - - -

post 7

- - - Updated - - -

post 8
    That all counts as one post as well

10. Post
    Curious why post #9 was spelled out in letters when you used the numerals for all the others.

11. Post
    go sell via geekzone, nzgamer etc they have no requirements for contributing here which you cant be bothered to do.

12. Post
    I feel skeptical about the people who just join GP to or other forums just to sell stuff with Trademe around.

13. Post
    Bt wrote:
    I feel skeptical about the people who just join GP to or other forums just to sell stuff with Trademe around.
    +10

You get more money selling on trademe. Too many low ballers on gp

Using dat Tapatalk app

14. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    +10

You get more money selling on trademe. Too many low ballers on gp

Using dat Tapatalk app
    But if you import a lot of games you can't really use trademe sadly. They're clamping down on people who sell stuff without NZ classification stickers. But I do agree with ya can't really make much money from here

15. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    But if you import a lot of games you can't really use trademe sadly. They're clamping down on people who sell stuff without NZ classification stickers. But I do agree with ya can't really make much money from here
    I doubt importers are trying to sell on gp.

Using dat Tapatalk app

16. Post
    Is there any other place specifically for games for collectors? (apart from Trademe/ebay)

17. Post
    korgz wrote:
    Is there any other place specifically for games for collectors? (apart from Trademe/ebay)
    Facebook groups?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

18. Post
    ^
    The buy/sell forum exists so that people who contribute and are part of the community on these forums can trade with each other. Spamming to get access is not being part of the community.

19. Post
    gneiss wrote:
    Dzander, spamming the admin forum is a great way to not get access
    Holy shit. This gave me a good lol.

20. Post
    i can make threads please help I don't know where to past about it

21. Post
    Where to past about what?

22. Post
    Can someone help I'm unable to make my own threads

23. Post
    Spamming everyone else's threads is not the answer.

24. Post
    How am I meant to ask then!! Because I can't make a thread or send privet messages so if I can't comment on other peoples threads how will I be able to tell someone I can't make one? Lol

25. Post
    But you just made a thread. I see no skill in your forum abilities.