1. Arrow

Clans Recruiting

This thread is for clans looking for new recruits.

Clan Name:
    Clan Tag:
    Number of recruits you're after:
    What type of players you seek:

Please do not abuse this thread as it will result in suspensions.
    Last edited by aEth0R; 24th March 2015 at 3:30 pm. Reason: Bad Syntax (haha get it)

2. Post
    Looking for an IGL in the LEM-GE range for the upcoming season of ESEA open league.

Also looking for 1 or 2 sub players.

Flexible on previous experience as everyone starts somewhere, the most important thing we're looking for is loyalty... will you stay with the team through any rough patches or tough times. Obviously we do not want any one who will hops teams in a couple weeks.

Please PM me for more details.
    Last edited by Mocksey; 31st August 2015 at 2:53 pm.

3. Post
    gday gaiz

We are (sweol, myself, downthesun) looking for 2 more active players to join cg league and play NZ lans. we've got tons of experience and looking for some fresh blood to join the team. Preferably in auckland but not essential.

Someone who is experienced in competetive play would be ideal, players who are willing to listen, learn and understand are welcome. Planning on going semi-serious and have fun!

we've got our own server and lan headquarters at sweols LOL all aucklanders, k2p most nights.

any takers? PM me.

4. Post

Interested Persons

Xeonnn wrote:
    gday gaiz

We are (sweol, myself, downthesun) looking for 2 more active players to join cg league and play NZ lans. we've got tons of experience and looking for some fresh blood to join the team. Preferably in auckland but not essential.

Someone who is experienced in competetive play would be ideal, players who are willing to listen, learn and understand are welcome. Planning on going semi-serious and have fun!

we've got our own server and lan headquarters at sweols LOL all aucklanders, k2p most nights.

any takers? PM me.
    Hi Xeonnn,

I can't actually send you a pm at this stage (too new to this website :-P ).

I am potentially interested to join you and the other 2 guys. I also have a good mate who is also looking to join a team with me.
    We are both looking to take our game to the next level & generally keep improving and practicing (getting a bit sick of MM etc).

Please add me on Steam to have a chat & maybe join us for a game (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198073166692/)

Cheers mate

5. Post
    Xeonnn wrote:
    gday gaiz

any takers? PM me.

Yoza. I mailed ya bruv.. but if ya dont get it cause your mud.. well here it is out open ! 022 0466 456 . my number . Brian /Meloace_ . SteamID. meloace13 . Hola niggs . be waiting to kill that scene again

6. Post
    Clan Name: 108th Assault Regiment
    Clan Tag: [108th-AR]
    Number of recruits you're after: 10
    What type of players you seek: Casual + Competitive

7. Post
    Sup guys i'm looking at making a group. to go as far as you wanna go. i know i can grow as long as your willing too. get at me via text / email or steam id add.

I'm in nz located in akl. I play at a cafe since i dont have a residence atm but just saving for a home
    022 076 56 36
    btoomaga13@gmail.com
    Meloace 13 [ steamid ]

We can decide what the name is whenever it suits !. but i'm keen and got spare time to have a few good night sessions. but hola guys. I don't care for rank. if we vibe then thats what i want. a team that gets along and can possibley grow together. casually etc. we'd prolly want like 2 subs if theres enough interested ? but yeah hola guys i'll be on later tonight. like midnight so hola~

8. Post
    this ever form?

9. Post
    Demon is here...

10. Post
    Clan Name: Always Perfect
    Clan Tag: [AP]
    Number of recruits you're after: 2
    What type of players you seek: Preferably an AWPer and IGL. After this season's poor showing at CGa we are looking for a roster swap. We aim to get Top 8 of CGa next season.