Fallout 4 - Bethesda

Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
(6 votes)
Results 3,251 to 3,265 of 3265

1. Post
    Got it, installed. Performance is fine. Still hitting 60+ so all good. Its solid if unremarkable. Still any upgrade is nice and it does reduce/remove a lot of the more glaring texture issues.

2. Post
    and add new ones https://youtu.be/fx4CsVJZnhM

3. Post
    Of course youtube is having a processing fail.

4. Post
    also youtube compression really isn't going to help, or really show the textures all that accurately.

5. Post
    Haha, yeah it's pretty horrendous. Also won't update to 1440p, only 1080

6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its 4k, so its clean but at the end of the day fallout 4's art style and old engine isn't going to be able to output amazing graphics in this day and age - if this was 2010 then yeah maybe it would be considered "good"
    Has it actually been confirmed that textures are 4k? The announcement said nothing of the sort.

7. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Has it actually been confirmed that textures are 4k? The announcement said nothing of the sort.
    I don't it's even been mentioned. I could be wrong though. Also its SirGrim you know how he likes to make up shit and post it as fact. Who knows maybe he's got a source we've missed?

8. Post
    eva said its 4k

- - - Updated - - -

thats my source

9. Post
    Is that the last of the DLC so it ready to be played now?

10. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    I don't it's even been mentioned. I could be wrong though. Also its SirGrim you know how he likes to make up shit and post it as fact. Who knows maybe he's got a source we've missed?
    As I thought. Probs just 1k or 2k textures. Hence "hd" texture pack.

11. Post
    PRO patch is out today

Downloading now, its 700mb - wil report back

Over on reddit this is the general feedback

Draw distance is much improved, noticed new smoke effects. Further more the framerate is way better, and everything is a lot sharper from the resolution bump. vegetation is bumped up as well.

12. Post
    The game is running much cleaner, textures quality is much improved and fog/smoke/rays look better. Draw distance was increased quite a lot which is nice, framerate is still 30 but it does feel more stable like its no longer dropping

13. Post
    Might be a good time to pick this up now

14. Post
    PC textures are a joke. Negligible if any difference. Check out hodiltons YouTube comparison.

Using dat Tapatalk app

15. Post
    Rocking Nuka World this weekend.