3. Post
    Dicey wrote:
    I'd be more excited about this if it wasn't bethesda making it
    yeah, I'd agree with that 100%

4. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Fallout 4 MMO.....for ipad

"Free to play"
    Online multiplayer mode with "Pay to Win" features.

5. Post
    whatever comes out, I cant wait for the mods to allow skipping of the 47 unskippable intro screens that Bethesda just LOVES so much it wants everyone to see them every time

cause in a fallout game when it will be ran several hundred times, that shit will GET. OLD. FAST.

6. Post
    Anyone get the feeling it will be fallout 4 but they wont actually call it that? it will be something like Fallout: Followed by generic title

7. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    It's a fallout based cardgame
    Fallout MOBA

8. Post
    Nah It'll be Fallout 4. Its a full sequel, unlike New Vegas that was more of a branch from the new Beth-Falloutverse

MrCynical wrote:
    Fallout MOBA
    Multiplayer Only Brahman Adventure
    Its a whole new world... of farming for you and your friends.

9. Post
    valeyard wrote:
    anyone get the feeling it will be fallout 4 but they wont actually call it that? It will be something like fallout: Followed by generic title
    Fallout: Ranui

10. Post
    Fourlout.

11. Post
    Fallout 4: Waikato Wasteland

A Free2Play MOBA set in the once idyllic town of Huntly.... fight ghouls still wearing Bata Bullets from 1986 somehow, use cans of ol' Watties Baked Beans for sustenance after fighting mutated Taniwhas (otherwise known as Hamiltonians OD'd on stims).

Waikato, Waikato never changes.

12. Post
    Hyped for all the loading screens. And constantly crashing on them.

13. Post
    Alls I know is that I will get it on a console, I'm never getting another Bethesda game on a console, especially a Sony one ever again.

Their handling of Skyrim on ps3 was a disgrace to which they never really apologised.

14. Post
    IST wrote:
    Fallout 4: Waikato Wasteland

A Free2Play MOBA set in the once idyllic town of Huntly.... fight ghouls still wearing Bata Bullets from 1986 somehow, use cans of ol' Watties Baked Beans for sustenance after fighting mutated Taniwhas (otherwise known as Hamiltonians OD'd on stims).

Waikato, Waikato never changes.
    Name:  8784109.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  41.6 KB

The box art

15. Post
    The Muel wrote:
    I played a bit of the first one but missed the second two. Might have to give Fallout 3 a whirl.

The game is $12 but the GoY is $24 is the DLC worth it?
    That's a hella lot of funs for hella little moneys

16. Post
    if you really, really like it, you're easily going to put a couple hundred hours into it at least

pretty decent $ per hour ahaha, spare a thought for the rest of us suckers shelling out retail at launch

17. Post
    Broken Steel was awesome, that gets you to $18 already so might as well go all the way
    Or just wait for steam sale next week.

18. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    Name:  8784109.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  41.6 KB

The box art
    Yes, so much yes.

19. Post
    I'm just waiting for Bioware to release a trailer/teaser for Mass Effect 4 and my life will be complete.

20. Post
    bethesda be like

21. Post
    *explodes into giblets*

22. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    whatever comes out, I cant wait for the mods to allow skipping of the 47 unskippable intro screens that Bethesda just LOVES so much it wants everyone to see them every time

cause in a fallout game when it will be ran several hundred times, that shit will GET. OLD. FAST.
    Intros were disabled in Skyrim with just a INI tweak, IIRC. We needed mods to do that in Fallout 3 though.

23. Post
    Two words ... "bloody brilliant!"

24. Post
    Fallout 4 kinect with bonus DLC gun skin valued at $13 if you pre order......

25. Post
    MrCynical wrote:
    Alls I know is that I will get it on a console, I'm never getting another Bethesda game on a console,
    what

I have only played the first Fallout and some of the second, I need to pull my finger out and play them all before 4 is released.