Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Watch video...

2. Post
    Shemue 3, the last guardian and a ff7 remake!? Well played Sony.

3. Post
    Best E3 in ages. Everyone has awesome games coming out. Going to be a busy couple of years.

4. Post
    My reaction

5. Post
    Who remembers this?

6. Post

7. Post
    I haven't really played a FF game before and don't know why FF7 gets so much praise and hype. Will definitely purchase this one and see for myself.

also no GT7

8. Post
    jords wrote:
    My reaction

right on the money!

Valeyard wrote:
    Who remembers this?
    I do and it has come along way since then. Kinda glad they waited, as there was a lot of wishing for a remake then.

9. Post
    Feel like holding off FFXV for this.

10. Post
    Zytorious wrote:
    Feel like holding off FFXV for this.
    You got like 2 years so you might as well go for it lol

11. Post
    This is my life now.

12. Post
    pl4gu3 wrote:
    You got like 2 years so you might as well go for it lol
    IKR, still haven't touched DAI and Witcher 3. MGSV and The Division are also coming this year.

13. Post
    Biggest announcement in videogame history for me

14. Post
    Eclectic Gamester wrote:
    Biggest announcement in videogame history for me
    Nah, Half Life 3 will the biggest if they ever decide to make it. But this is probably a very close second for me

15. Post
    Zytorious wrote:
    IKR, still haven't touched DAI and Witcher 3. MGSV and The Division are also coming this year.
    Yup too many good games out/coming out. Im generally at least 1 or 2 years behind in games due to being a cheap c**t lol Steam sales FTW lol

gathixpower wrote:
    Nah, Half Life 3 will the biggest if they ever decide to make it. But this is probably a very close second for me
    This is a huge announcement and wont be over shadowed by much untill HL3 is announced.

16. Post
    Imagine JC right now.

17. Post
    Best Day ever.

18. Post
    I think I didn't wake up from last night. is this all a dream?

19. Post
    excited but also slightly concerned that they won't be able to recreate that indefinable something that made the original so compelling.

20. Post
    What is this... the best day for gaming of ALL TIME???

21. Post
    IST wrote:
    What is this... the best day for gaming of ALL TIME???
    That's exactly what it is.

22. Post
    Calling 7/9/17 release date.

23. Post
    it's gonna be so hard for them to capture the magic of the original, I think the blocky graphics helped sell the game for me since it was more abstract... the thin and wispy feminine characters from some of the other FF games had a very different feeling for me. (ff7 still had a very different feel compared to western games). still probably the only game I ever really got sucked into the story and felt like i was really involved in the world

24. Post
    Now just add the FF8 Triad Card game into FF7 and it will be a ****ing dream come true

25. Post
    Unfinished list of things I hope they don't **** up:
    • the world music (orchestrated original please)
    • shit, ALL of the music. If I'm not hitting bongs on the wall market track they've failed
    • the overworld
    • the materia system
    • the story
    • character models (don't go too Advent Children on us, please. The original characters had... character.)
    • proper turn-based battles (FFXIII can die a slow death)
    • lame humour (let's mosey)
    • classic RPG feel (if they modernise this thing too much, the nostalgia will be lost)
    • that undefinable something... that's right. They had better not **** up that thing I can't really define. My childhood? Yeah, don't **** with that please.