World of Warcraft: Legion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)

1. Post
    So if you haven't got onto doing the illidan quest chain yet now's probably a good time to do it. Apparently its going to be needed to upgrade your legendaries next patch. Hopefully they remove the weekly cap on souls to make it a bit less painful for alts.

2. Post
    Sverin wrote:
    So if you haven't got onto doing the illidan quest chain yet now's probably a good time to do it. Apparently its going to be needed to upgrade your legendaries next patch. Hopefully they remove the weekly cap on souls to make it a bit less painful for alts.
    Better bloody well be a once per account thing

3. Post
    Yeah heaps of uproar about it on the forums, Either that or they take the weekly cap away and make them much easier to get.

4. Post
    That weekly cap is annoying, but thankfully only really need to do two M+'s to get it.

5. Post
    My guild decided to call it quits a week out from Nighthold, sigh wtf.

6. Post
    What prompted it? Recruitment issues? Unstable core?

7. Post
    Most of the core team just stopped showing up. I think weeks of wiping on M Ilgynoth drained everyone. Our main tank hasn't been seen for 3 weeks lol

8. Post
    Bugger, not the greatest timing! Though a lot will be looking to fill for NH.

Looking forward to jumping straight to Lvl20 Artifact Knowledge for my alts!

9. Post
    WOO HOO!!!

Got my rogue bracer legendary for assasination!!! Got both BiS legendary now!!

Can't wait to go stabbing in Nighthold.

10. Post
    So I started to play again recently, mained warr (tank) in WoD, though this time I wanted to give H-Pally a go.

Dinged 110 not so long ago and still quite new to the content among with other things.

Any tips on how to get higher faster ilvl? Aiming for 810+ now at least so I could start heroics

11. Post
    iNx wrote:
    So I started to play again recently, mained warr (tank) in WoD, though this time I wanted to give H-Pally a go.

Dinged 110 not so long ago and still quite new to the content among with other things.

Any tips on how to get higher faster ilvl? Aiming for 810+ now at least so I could start heroics
    Getting to friendly with each of the reputations in Legion will allow you to do world quests, which often have some that reward gear. Rewards scale as your ilvl goes up to a point too. Else, a friendly guildie to carry you through things

12. Post
    ^What he said.

Also work on finishing your class campaign - that will give you some pretty good rewards, you get a big ilvl bump from opening another relic slot in particular.

13. Post
    Pugged up to botanist today, 2/4/14 all 880+. 1 shotted first 4 and was still in there for 3 hours. 3 wipes on tich. Place is huge.

14. Post
    Sooo much trash can't say I love being reminded of Suramar city through a lot of it

Did our first run on normal last night just to get the feel for things, first 4 + botanist and Krosus. Ran out of time on Etraeus but wow that is a cool fight visually!

15. Post
    Clearing the trash for botanist... sigh.

16. Post
    I threw together a tiny mod to get rid of that retarded party name spam people have started doing in trade chat.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1chatspam.html

17. Post
    ^nice

Has anyone done heroic Gul'dan? It looks like an absolute mission.

18. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    ^nice

Has anyone done heroic Gul'dan? It looks like an absolute mission.

Did it first week, took like 9 attempts.

Normal was a pretty big joke, no wipes whole way through.

19. Post
    Aynone one Frostmourne Alliance?

Holla

20. Post
    Meta-Wrecker wrote:
    Did it first week, took like 9 attempts.

Normal was a pretty big joke, no wipes whole way through.
    Yeah, that's why I mentioned Heroic. You probably just way out-gear normal mode.

21. Post
    We had about 30 wipes on it. getting the dps to realize it will be a night of wipes unless you focus Eye of Guldan took a lot longer that reasonably expected.

22. Post
    Really enjoying this raid to be honest, normal was pretty easy 10/10 but the mechanics were fun. Looking forward to 10/10 heroic.

23. Post
    Was scrolling through my guild's logs from last night. Full clear of normal NH. Hell yeah, on ONE of the fights I out DPS'ed the fire mage. Oh yeah. I r t3h pro lawl.

24. Post
    We're 3/10 heroic. We're hardly well geared, almost all of us are under 880 and we powered through normal pretty quickly - think it took 4x 3 hour raids.

All old farts, I'm one of the youngest @ 35. GM is well over 50.

I thought the Gul'dan death cutscene was a bit average.

25. Post
    Oh god, finally got a full group in last night. Everyone on bloody holiday haha.

We managed to clear all of normal in just under 2 and a half hours, so I was happy about that. Gonna try Heroic on Sunday.