World of Warcraft: Legion

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 651 to 675 of 689

  1. Post
    Quasi ELVIS wrote:
    I think they're buffing the shit ones and nerfing the good ones in the next patch so it shouldn't matter so much which ones you have.
    I hope this is true. Honestly though this was the only thing I really hated about this xpac - making legionaries no longer legendary. They should have kept to the previous scenario of an extremely rare drop from a final raid boss. Instead of having people running around in blues + 2 oranges.

  2. Post
    The legendary system would've been fine if they stuck to only utility effects, and didn't have any direct dps increasing ones. Arms gloves were pretty rediculous initially, but since they've been nerfed arms legendaries are relatively even.

  3. Post
    Agreed legandaries now have next to no meaning. But soon we will be able to pick items which will only give you an item for the slot you choose, including legendaries.

    A heap of info here:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-item-changes/

  4. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    Agreed legandaries now have next to no meaning. But soon we will be able to pick items which will only give you an item for the slot you choose, including legendaries.

    A heap of info here:

    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...-item-changes/
    Doesn't really help... unless say I want the legendary belt, meaning I never use any relinquished items other than the relinquished belt to increase chances, which seems a bit silly.

  5. Post
    Soan wrote:
    The legendary system would've been fine if they stuck to only utility effects, and didn't have any direct dps increasing ones. Arms gloves were pretty rediculous initially, but since they've been nerfed arms legendaries are relatively even.
    That's what they said they should have done, they ****ed up by making some of them have too much of an effect on throughput instead of being more of a novelty.

  6. Post
    It will be an interesting situation going forward for legendary weapons. Next expac are we going to replace them with Greens whilst leveling? Or will these weapons be it for all future WOW content.

  7. Post
    Yeah I play frost mage, have the gloves, but my other legendaries are shoulders (semi-decent) boots (bad) and ring (shit). I'm basically playing hoping I'll eventually get the bracers so my dps can finally be half decent.

  8. Post
    https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/top...nges-detailed/

    Trying to pull them in-line. Still doesn't look like enough. Are a number that need redone that haven't been included. PTR stuff I guess so grain of salt

  9. Post
    Did you buy fashion or makeup for Warcraft? Found a good offer ** I want to know your opinion.
    Last edited by Quasi ELVIS; 28th March 2017 at 1:34 pm.

  10. Post
    ^ um... wtf?

    Settlers gon' settle?

  11. Post
    7.2 March 28th...... ToS hopefully a good amount after that!

  12. Post
    Nah I don't want ToS out too soon. If they release ToS within a month, then either:
    1. we end up with a long time on ToS and then a long time on Argus
    or
    2. they release Argus 3-4 months after and we get stuck on Argus for 13 months to 2 years.

    Either way I'd rather a few more months on NH to balance things out.

  13. Post
    KikBoB wrote:
    Did you buy fashion or makeup for Warcraft? Found a good offer
    Sure you did.

  14. Post
    teelo7 wrote:
    Nah I don't want ToS out too soon. If they release ToS within a month, then either:
    1. we end up with a long time on ToS and then a long time on Argus
    or
    2. they release Argus 3-4 months after and we get stuck on Argus for 13 months to 2 years.

    Either way I'd rather a few more months on NH to balance things out.
    From what I understand, Nighthold is hard enough that most guilds would need a bit more time on it anyway.

  15. Post
    Well my guild is stuck on mythic cenarius, so yeah I want more timez.

  16. Post
    Hi, anyone in NZ using Fibre or VDSL to play WoW Legion on Oceanic servers? Whats your ms look like in the game ? I am currently on ADSL2+ and i get about 52ms playing on Oceanic server, I am wondering if i upgrade to VDSL or Fibre the ping would get better ? like 10~20ms ?

  17. Post
    Mines a steady 32ms on VDSL in Wellington through Bigpipe.

  18. Post
    I usually get around 30-40 on VDSL in Auckland, with Spark.

  19. Post
    Unlocked flying today, What a difference it makes doing WQ. Love it.

  20. Post
    Makes a massive difference for levelling alts. Those bonus quests become such a breeze when I can just fly up and click the object for quest credit.

  21. Post
    mcvc wrote:
    Hi, anyone in NZ using Fibre or VDSL to play WoW Legion on Oceanic servers? Whats your ms look like in the game ? I am currently on ADSL2+ and i get about 52ms playing on Oceanic server, I am wondering if i upgrade to VDSL or Fibre the ping would get better ? like 10~20ms ?
    20-30ms on fibre

  22. Post
    36 ms Bigpipe Fibre

  23. Post
    whats the best/fastest way to unlock flying? New toon altogether.

  24. Post
    Do all the quests in every single zone. All the world quests.

  25. Post
    [Couldn't find a HOTS thread forums]

    So I've dealt with some pretty incompetent GM's over the years, but this takes the cake...

    Attached Images