1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    I'm stuck on one of the very early puzzles

I suck.

3. Post
    Was pretty keen after seeing the trailer, but it will now be the next game I buy after finishing with MGSV.

4. Post
    **** it, maybe I'll give this a shot. Not normally my type of game but I think I need something different

You reviewing MGSV as well, Chris?

5. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    **** it, maybe I'll give this a shot. Not normally my type of game but I think I need something different

You reviewing MGSV as well, Chris?
    Not me and I don't want to comment before the official GP review is in, but I will say this. Of the 4 games I have been playing since Until Dawn; Stasis is number 1 by a country mile (but remember I am that finicky old schooler that LOVES point and click adventure games), MGSV is a significant a drop at 2, and Mad Max is well below both in 4th place (my currently 3rd placed game will be on the site next week).

6. Post
    someone made a game about stasis? lol interesting

either way i'll check it out because it looks funky and i like horror games

7. Post
    Full disclosure: Chris Brown backed Stasis on Kickstarter.

8. Post
    Downloaded it from Steam on Monday night after having never heard of it before. Instantly reminded me of Crusader : No Remorse with the top down view. Has some good puzzles (aswell as story) that you often kick yourself over once you figure them out. Definitely worth a look

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Full disclosure: Chris Brown backed Stasis on Kickstarter.
    I did. I have also purchased a number of games I reviewed as well. Some things just are not all that relevant. If I got payed maybe, but I have no vested interest one way or the other tbh.

10. Post
    Sweet sounds like my kind of game. Maybe I'll wait for Mack's review first lol

11. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    Sweet sounds like my kind of game. Maybe I'll wait for Mack's review first lol
    He's so fly!

12. Post
    well this is awkward

13. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    well this is awkward
    How does it feel that pyrocore has said you are very shallow and have bad pacing issues near the end?

14. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    well this is awkward
    Only if you make it so. Its ok, I'll be gentle.

15. Post
    Wishlisted!

16. Post
    Stasis wrote:
    well this is awkward
    First thought that came to mind reading the topic, "GP is now reviewing users?"

17. Post
    Clocked the game today. This should be indie GOTY.

I have so many questions and doubts after that ending.

18. Post
    Free expand-alone out next week.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/532840/

19. Post
    ChrisB wrote:
    Only if you make it so. Its ok, I'll be gentle.
    ((and gentle, he wasn't))

20. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Sweet loved Stasis. Thx for the heads up

21. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    I've been gifted beta access, it's got the same feel like Stasis, but looks even better.

I need more free time to play this!

22. Post
    Started this tonight. Just got to the part where the tram crashes.

It's ok, seems like a slow burner game. Last point and click I played was beneath a steel sky.