Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    probs $350-400 if I can, its the halo 1TB special edition I paid $650 for it. It has an extra controller, play n charge kit and 3 games (rise of the tomb raider, sunset overdrive and skate 3)

2. Post
    Call of Duty 3 is coming to Backward Compatibility today
    https://twitter.com/majornelson/stat...87234376687616

3. Post
    Call of Duty: World at War is coming to Xbox One Backward Compatibility today
    https://twitter.com/majornelson/stat...99336284323840
    I'm probably the only one thats excited

4. Post
    I really wish they would stop toying with the Cod community and release black ops 2 on backwards compatibility

5. Post
    In lieu of a remaster, I would be happy for the whole ME trilogy just to be released on BC, so I can finally retire my 360 from the gaming room X

6. Post
    All eight XB1 owners in NZ rejoice, the complete Mass Effect trilogy is now on the BC list.

7. Post
    We have to wait for the official announcement

8. Post

Backwards compatibility list released

'Official' announcement.

https://www.facebook.com/xbox/posts/10154505505401023:0

And on sale at 50% off.

9. Post
    Nice!!

10. Post
    Yessssssss

11. Post
    Finally finished up Skate 3 after I left it about 70% done on my 360.

12. Post
    Bully Scholarship Ed is BC

13. Post
    Galent wrote:
    Finally finished up Skate 3 after I left it about 70% done on my 360.
    How do you find playing it? Does it feel just as smooth as playing on the 360? I've read some people complain about input lag on other 360 games played via BC.

14. Post
    DW wrote:
    How do you find playing it? Does it feel just as smooth as playing on the 360? I've read some people complain about input lag on other 360 games played via BC.
    I didn't come across any issues apart from the frame rate being a bit shit at times.

15. Post

16. Post
    Skate 3 now on EA Access as well

17. Post

18. Post
    Hi guys just trying to make my 10 year old happy im trying to get Castle Crashers remastered on xbox one ...i have no idea where to start or if you can.....how do I do this????? Plzzzz

19. Post
    dafeaki@hotmail.com wrote:
    Hi guys just trying to make my 10 year old happy im trying to get Castle Crashers remastered on xbox one ...i have no idea where to start or if you can.....how do I do this????? Plzzzz
    Buy it from the Xbox store? It's a supported game so it should show up in the store, just search for it and buy it like you would any other game. If you already own a digital copy for Xbox 360, you should be able to just download it - you won't have to buy it again.

20. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Buy it from the Xbox store? It's a supported game so it should show up in the store, just search for it and buy it like you would any other game. If you already own a digital copy for Xbox 360, you should be able to just download it - you won't have to buy it again.
    We don't own the game yet but if I purchase it on my phone ising my credit card on my Microsoft account would that than go to my sons xbox one???

21. Post
    We don't own the game yet but if I purchase it on my phone ising my credit card on my Microsoft account would that than go to my sons xbox one???
    Assuming you purchased it on an account that is registered to the console then yes. Can't recall if you can start the download remotely from the website however, might have to do that from the console.

Why not buy it directly on the console?

22. Post
    Xev wrote:
    Assuming you purchased it on an account that is registered to the console then yes. Can't recall if you can start the download remotely from the website however, might have to do that from the console.

Why not buy it directly on the console?
    Will try that than .....just that we redeemed $20 on there but it won't let us use that. .....so if I use my credit card it should work you reckon?

23. Post
    Will try that than .....just that we redeemed $20 on there but it won't let us use that. .....so if I use my credit card it should work you reckon?
    If you've redeemed balance on the account it definitely should allow you to use it. I'm not sure why that's a problem. Make sure you redeemed it on the same account you intend to purchase the game on, not necessarily the one you want to play it on.