Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1965

  1. Post
    IIRC Phanteks claim to use a special paint which conducts heat.

  2. Post
    Righty, yeah there definitely is heat conductive paint available, I just wasn't sure if it was commercially available, cheap enough for an end user and easy enough to apply to a full heatsink. If you're just retouching, then there may be something that'll work.

  3. Post
    So what's everyone buying themselves for Christmas?

    I am umming and ahhing over an xbox one s or a ps4 pro. Because I bought a new couch for the lounge, and kind of want a 4K TV, and then will need something to play 4K content on said TV

    Edit: But just saw the latest CL voucher, and would like this! http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/comp...p?partid=28111
    Last edited by Haisley; 21st December 2016 at 2:34 pm.

  4. Post
    Haisley wrote:

    Edit: But just saw the latest CL voucher, and would like this! http://www.computerlounge.co.nz/comp...p?partid=28111
    I got one in my mini-itx 6600k rig, pretty solid cooler. I replaced the included fans with 2 x Corsair SP120 Performance edition though.

  5. Post
    D'angelo wrote:
    I got one in my mini-itx 6600k rig, pretty solid cooler. I replaced the included fans with 2 x Corsair SP120 Performance edition though.
    What was the reason for replacing the fans?

    Me thinks replacing the white fans with anything other than other white fans would ruin the looks.

  6. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    What was the reason for replacing the fans?

    Me thinks replacing the white fans with anything other than other white fans would ruin the looks.
    I used the interchangeable white rings then used one of the ones that came with it as an exhaust Just liked the look of the corsairs better when on the rad plus I had bought them and had them sitting for a while.


  7. Post
    Got myself a 49" Bravia UHD smart tv for chrissy ☺

  8. Post
    hackdrag0n wrote:
    Got myself a 49" Bravia UHD smart tv for chrissy ☺
    Did you wrap it up?!?!

  9. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Did you wrap it up?!?!
    No it won't fit under the tree.

  10. Post
    What is winter storm Helena and why is it delaying my massdrop delivery?

    Tap talky walky pro top

  11. Post
    It has killed 6 people and stopped millions in the south of the US from travelling.

  12. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    It has killed 6 people and stopped millions in the south of the US from travelling.
    Dang!

    Tap talky walky pro top

  13. Post
    Moving back to ATX, Z270 code with corsair dominator platinum RAM.

    Trying to figure out if I will encounter clearance issues using either the Phanteks PH-TC14PE or the Cryorig R1. They are both big dual 140mm fan coolers.

  14. Post
    I'm very tempted to sell one of my Skylake rigs maybe even the X34a as well and just use one of my other rigs until I can build a Ryzen/Vega rig...hmmm

  15. Post
    Man I don't know why I started down this bloody rabbit hole.

    I keep looking at at z270 boards and kaby lake chips when i know its a waste since I'm on Skylake. God only knows how I'm going to control myself when Ryzen/Vega/1080ti come out.

    This is worse than quitting smoking.

  16. Post
    D'angelo wrote:
    I'm very tempted to sell one of my Skylake rigs maybe even the X34a as well and just use one of my other rigs until I can build a Ryzen/Vega rig...hmmm
    You in Aucks, right?

    If in Welly I'd consider the X34A

    - - - Updated - - -

    Lennysaurus wrote:
    Man I don't know why I started down this bloody rabbit hole.

    I keep looking at at z270 boards and kaby lake chips when i know its a waste since I'm on Skylake. God only knows how I'm going to control myself when Ryzen/Vega/1080ti come out.

    This is worse than quitting smoking.
    But you only waste your money, not your health!

  17. Post
    Lennysaurus wrote:
    Man I don't know why I started down this bloody rabbit hole.

    I keep looking at at z270 boards and kaby lake chips when i know its a waste since I'm on Skylake. God only knows how I'm going to control myself when Ryzen/Vega/1080ti come out.

    This is worse than quitting smoking.
    Haha the upgrade thirst is real.

    Haisley wrote:
    You in Aucks, right?

    If in Welly I'd consider the X34A
    Yep, in Aucks.

  18. Post
    So much ludez disease in this thread...

  19. Post
    Haha. Im mulling it over too. Pc should hang in till feb to see what ryzen is like, but it's so tempting

  20. Post
    HELL KNIGHT wrote:
    So much ludez disease in this thread...
    Oi

  21. Post
    Ludezitis

    Tap talky walky pro top

  22. Post
    Ludephylis

  23. Post
    ludebola

  24. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    ludebola
    Nailed it

  25. Post
    pyronical wrote:
    ludebola
    No known cure for it.

    Tap talky walky pro top