1. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Wont be pre-ordering, they'll be lucky if I order at all. What I have in my head of what BF5 should be / could be would have me immediately placing a pre-order, what they'll deliver would be immediate refund.

Better to not care, and ignore everything associated with it, until the game is released and some weeks have passed.

Anyone who gets burned with this release will get little more than a shrug when they complain.
    That's what open beta's are for...

2. Post
    whats with all the fear? BF4 turned out fine. Do you guys like BF4? If not you probably wont like BF5.

3. Post
    Turned out fine after what 2 years!

Sent from my potato

4. Post
    Since they're adding PSVR to battlefront, BF5 might support it as well.

5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    whats with all the fear? BF4 turned out fine. Do you guys like BF4? If not you probably wont like BF5.
    Pretty much these things

BF4 was a bit of a disaster at release but when you got a stable game it was pretty amazing, felt the same about BF3 ... hoping we get more of the same style of game except in a different era

6. Post
    <N> wrote:
    That's what open beta's are for...
    If that's a joke, I don't get it.

7. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    If that's a joke, I don't get it.
    Beta's are free? Test it all you want, why do you need to buy a game and get it refunded? Let alone who pre-orders games anyway, was that the joke? :S

8. Post
    Sehr Gut! wrote:
    might be keen if they get rid of dlc stuff, that ruins it for me
    BF has almost always had some form of paid addon available, most of which has been decent value imo. That being said the BF4 DLC was spaced so far apart I had stopped playing it casually before the final two released.

I might preorder from a decent retailer like amazon if there's bonuses/beta access, can always cancel before release.

9. Post
    Maybe it'll be the sequel to 2142. One can only hope.

10. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Turned out fine after what 2 years!

Sent from my potato
    2 years? Try 2 months. I started playing BF4 in late Dec 2013 and had many a great time. The game was stable and polished.

11. Post
    M2P wrote:
    Maybe it'll be the sequel to 2142. One can only hope.
    I'd be disappointed if it's not WWII, all the hinting seems to be pointing towards that

12. Post
    Well according to the supposed accidental leak by that German retailer earlier in the year, it is WW1, but I think WW2 is more likely - i'm just hoping it isn't modern day.

13. Post
    <N> wrote:
    I'd be disappointed if it's not WWII, all the hinting seems to be pointing towards that
    but with Titans!

I doubt WW1, WW1 is too boring as the tech at the time was not advanced.

14. Post
    Kog wrote:
    I liked BF2. its difficult to play BF4 and not compare the difference in how its played. they might aswell do away with comms (like BF3), theres no teamwork on public games any more.

15. Post
    If it's WW2 based, i'll be throwing my money, no doubt.

16. Post
    ^ and hopefully kept simple like in bf1942, with fun gameplay.

17. Post
    Been a while since we have BF1942'd icED-e@RtH

18. Post
    Fragluton wrote:
    Been a while since we have BF1942'd icED-e@RtH
    Yeah man, those were the days, had some good times in bf1942.

19. Post
    Kog wrote:
    BF4 was shit. BF3 became ok after some time.

20. Post
    I guess there is a limited number of us Titan gameplay fans out there. Wankers. Such fun.

SirGrim wrote:
    but with Titans!

I doubt WW1, WW1 is too boring as the tech at the time was not advanced.

21. Post
    Isn't it rumoured to be called Eastern Front?

22. Post
    jords wrote:
    Wasn't that thing fake though?

23. Post
    ww2 would be sweet if done properly

24. Post
    jords wrote:
    DICE are trolling us by tweeting stuff from their official account about all the previous battlefield games, including 1942, Vietnam and even 2142

Here is a tweet today regarding 2142 https://twitter.com/Battlefield/stat...62266418573312

25. Post
    god no,no future bs