Results 2,276 to 2,284 of 2284

1. Post
    hackdrag0n wrote:
    Is the not being able to shoot after being revived thing a feature or a bug? It's ****ing annoying getting killed again straight away because you can't return fire.
    Definitely a bug. It pisses me off too. Its been like this since launch & still can't believe Dice haven't addressed it yet. Only solution is to swap to your secondary & swap back to your primary

2. Post
    The 3-10 second freezes every few minutes bug is back for me with the new patch. They fixed it a while ago and it ran beautifully until the big update.

3. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    BF4 is really good now, it just sucked hard on release

Attachment 211297

The battlefield twitter account has been re-twitting some stuff about BF1942 today, they've also been tweeting stuff about Vietname. Maybe BF5 is Vietnam or some sort of hybrid?
    Hybrid as as i hear

4. Post
    Because most dedicated BF Youtubers kiss DICE's ass for bribes.

5. Post
    **ChineseKiwi has been banned by Fairfight** What you been up to CK?

6. Post
    <N> wrote:
    I got banned by punkbuster 2 times(bf3 and 4), plenty of false positives that happen with fairfight too

7. Post
    punkbuster only bans when it needs to, if its not sure it crates temporary lockouts of minutes or hours - but perma bans are legit

8. Post
    <N> wrote:
    Haha I saw that pop up the other day also

9. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Because most dedicated BF Youtubers kiss DICE's ass for bribes.
    got a summary, I cbf watching an hour

edit

looked up his stats

https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/p...1-800-Get-Rags

defo not wasting an hour watching it, 30ish minutes playtime in the tanks, about an hour in the planes total zzzzzzzzzz