Results 2,301 to 2,315 of 2315

1. Post
    <N> wrote:
    New maps are 100% made for Frontlines, it's so much better than conquest. Fort de Vaux is mainly outdoors on Frontlines which is way better than the locker-esque conquest map. Best parts of the maps are cut off in conquest and the maps are too small for 64p, perfect for 32-48. Verdun is also great going up the hill on Frontlines to the bases at the very top.

Try Frontlines. I was underwhelmed only playing Conquest. Conquest in general in BF1 is very much an afterthought in map design, maps are made for Operations and Frontlines mainly because of their linearity. Very few dedicated Conquest maps.
    Is Frontlines incorporated in the server browser? I'll try get a game tonight. Add me on origin bro, erad123.

2. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Is Frontlines incorporated in the server browser? I'll try get a game tonight. Add me on origin bro, erad123.
    Yeah, it's in the browser. 32p.

3. Post
    I wish they would incorporate operations to the browser. Always get joined to empty server.
    Had a quick go of front lines which was a nice change to conquest.

4. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    I wish they would incorporate operations to the browser. Always get joined to empty server.
    Yeah I never actually played operations because I could never get connected to a server with players in it, how effin hard would it be for them to incorporate it into the browser? Someone correct me if I'm wrong as well but you can't join a server directly from Origin like you can with steam for cs:go for example can you?

5. Post
    You can. But only to a server that a friend is in.

6. Post
    ErAd wrote:
    Yeah I never actually played operations because I could never get connected to a server with players in it, how effin hard would it be for them to incorporate it into the browser? Someone correct me if I'm wrong as well but you can't join a server directly from Origin like you can with steam for cs:go for example can you?
    It's coming I think, they'd be stupid not too. Look at the top voted thread on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/

I don't play Operations either because of Matchmaking, when really it's the best mode in BF1. Don't care about joining in progress games either, not everyone is going to stay for the whole 2-3 maps during a full operations mode.

7. Post
    I love the new maps especially the one in the fire a real cluster ****

8. Post
    I'm loving this game, got it when it was on special recently.

9. Post
    mofozilla wrote:
    Same, I've joined twice to two empty and haven't tried since, but it sounds like a cool game mode. Almost like a mmo fps battle

10. Post
    I like the fort map the best

11. Post
    BZP wrote:
    I like the fort map the best
    Sucks on conquest, just doing laps constantly. Way better on Frontlines.

Flag camping/sitting to get points has got a bit out of hand, they've given it too much worth now.

12. Post
    I reckon having a laps/mantrain map is alright. It plays pretty similar to guilin peaks from Bf4 in terms of getting up a big train and having a push at each objective. Its something different for an indoor map unlike the linear lockers/metro etc.

Winning on Verdun heights is done by running a downstairs operation at C, you can lock that flag down easily with a much smaller force than it takes to grab it from the top.

Susans or whatever that map is called is probably my favorite, protip the new tanks are not amphibious...

The ribrollys is pretty good, the 20 mp18 optical headshots to get it is super pooze tho

had one round with the chautchaut lightweight, pretty fun. Reminds me of using the m60.

13. Post
    Worth installing again yet? Got bored pretty quick. TitanFall is more fun IMO

14. Post
    Nope, if you got bored before then I dont see there being anything in this dlc that will change that.

15. Post
    Quickie... is it worth going Ultimate for the expac? Assuming it is judging by past experience in BF4 with a lot of servers running the maps. $180 on origin seems steep is all, deluxe $120.

Edit: can get They Shall Not Pass expac for $25 via origin also