1. Post
    Def getting this. Wonder what hardware will be needed for 2k 60fps

2. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Def getting this. Wonder what hardware will be needed for 2k 60fps
    Rx 480 xfire

3. Post
    Nah, i doubt it'd be that much.. I can get 55-60 on forza apex already at that res, it's the same engine

4. Post
    Def keen for this, missed out on the Forza Horizon series due to swtiching up to PS4 this gen etc, loved me Forza 4 was mint. Hyped up for this title coming to PC!!

5. Post
    Where can i pre order this for PC with all the bells and whistles?

6. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Nah, i doubt it'd be that much.. I can get 55-60 on forza apex already at that res, it's the same engine
    Also consider that Forza 6 ran at 60FPS on the Xbox One while Horizon 3 will only run at 30FPS. As such, expect Horizon 3 to be heavier than Forza 6 Apex. I'd definitely say 480 xfire is overkill though.

7. Post
    Tbh just rather not install AMD anythign in my computer

8. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Tbh just rather not install AMD anythign in my computer
    Why?

9. Post
    Just never had a good amd experience tbh, tried a few times, hasn't worked out, either hardware failures or software headaches.

10. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Just never had a good amd experience tbh, tried a few times, hasn't worked out, either hardware failures or software headaches.
    When was the last time you had an amd card? I've owned more nvidia cards then AMD but I had more nvidia cards give me trouble.

Both are pretty soild nowadays. High end nvidia owns, mid-low tier amd are king

11. Post
    I've had a Rage 3D, an x800, a 9800Se, and a 3870 which sounded like a boeing. After that I've not gone back.

Then again I've also since then generally gone high end.

*there may have been one more modern one, but i can't remember what one, I think I went from it to a gtx 670

12. Post
    I've had plenty more issues with high-end Nvidia than with AMD.

Sure, 10-15 years ago AMD had issues with drivers, but that is long in the past.

13. Post
    Geez dude that's like 7 generations ago lol. Honestly now I just look at who offers the best performance for my budget. Couldn't care less if it's nvidia or AMD. Both offer benefits

14. Post
    Im not saying anyone else shouldn't go amd, just that im unlikely to. Nvidia has two single card solutions for the performance level i want so I'll likely keep with team green

15. Post
    Yeah nvidia has the high end sorted

16. Post
    I had an R9 290 xFire combo a little while back. Was my first experience with AMD in many years and I had a terrible time. Much of that was likely xfire specific but all the same, went back to green team and everything has been flawless since.

17. Post
    SLI on the green team?

18. Post
    Neither party has made sli perfect. I want single card myself, partly because Dx12 games dont seem to do sli at all yet properly

19. Post
    With DX12 multi-GPU programming is now the responsibility of the game developers not the GPU driver teams. Expect to have an even shittier time going forward if you have a multi-GPU set-up.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

20. Post
    Yeah that's the thing, I'm trying not to let the new GFX card itch make me buy something before september 27 when horizon comes out.. as likly by then a) the amd cards will be out, dropping nvidia prices a little b) Vega may be clearer or announced in terms of performance and c) possibly even the Ti's ?

But end of sept is crunch time, battlefield 1 in October and Horizon 3 in September. Both games I love, both games i want the optimal experience on

21. Post
    LOOKS MEAN

22. Post
    Full soundtrack list here. added in spoiler tags because the list is pretty long.

Spoiler:

https://news.xbox.com/2016/09/09/dri...izon-3-groove/

There's a demo hitting the Xbox store tomorrow at 12pm (rumour has it's about 18GB download). No official word on a PC demo.
    Last edited by ChizzBo; 11th September 2016 at 7:14 pm.

23. Post
    Really looking forward to this game. Looks great and love the open world forza feel

24. Post

25. Post
    Pretty sure there is, it's just not out yet. If it says Xbox one as platform that means PC too on play anywhere titles, doesn't it?
    Last edited by <N>; 12th September 2016 at 10:06 pm.