Page 1 of 15 123411 ... Last

1. Post

Forza Horizon 3 | PC, XBOX ONE | 27/09/16 |

In Forza Horizon 3, Australia is the home of the Horizon Festival. As one of the most beautiful and varied countries in the world, Australia makes the perfect setting for Forza Horizon 3 and the team at Playground has translated the Land Down Under into the largest and most diverse open world ever seen in the Forza Horizon series. Just like the real place, the Australia of Forza Horizon 3 is absolutely massive – in fact, it’s is twice as big as Forza Horizon 2’s map. More importantly, Forza Horizon 3’s vision of Australia captures the spectacular natural beauty, the tremendous diversity, and the environmental variety that makes the country one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
    In previous Forza Horizon games, you’ve been a participant in the world’s biggest cars and music festival. In Forza Horizon 3, you’re the boss. That means you’ll be making the big decisions that affect the festival. From choosing when and where to expand the festival sites, all the way down to the music that is played and the events that take place – the decisions are up to you. Your goal is to win fans until your festival is the most popular in the world.
    http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Announce

2. Post
    Already posted in the E3 thread about this, but I'm so hyped for this I'll post again here. GOTYAY incoming people. Brace yourselves. Horizon 2 was amazing, but Horizon 3 looks out of this world!

3. Post
    Is this the first Forza game for PC? looks like Microsoft wasn't joking when they said Xbox and PC need to work side by side

4. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    Is this the first Forza game for PC? looks like Microsoft wasn't joking when they said Xbox and PC need to work side by side
    First full game yes, Apex is like a tech demo. Forza 7 will come next. Map twice as big as FH2 :O

5. Post
    I drove from Melbourne to Perth and all the way i was thinking how awesome it would be driving an epic sportscar through the desert and much of South Australia (a lot of that trailer looked like that part) Surprisingly very smooth and well maintained roads the whole way considering all the trucks that use it every day.

6. Post
    The hype trains not left yet but I'm already on it.

7. Post
    Abso-****ing-lutely hyped for this because PC. Wonder where to buy it for digital version? One of the few games I'm prepared to bend over and take the DLC rort for.

8. Post
    looks sick

9. Post
    Do want, would be my first Forza game to own & I say it'll support the G29 on PC so I'm down!

Skilfil wrote:
    Abso-****ing-lutely hyped for this because PC. Wonder where to buy it for digital version? One of the few games I'm prepared to bend over and take the DLC rort for.
    From the XBL store? As you buy Xb1 version you get the PC version in all.

10. Post
    I am sO HYPED for this on PC
    cmon forza do it properly please....wheel offsets, widebodies...wheel spacers, freehand spray paint. window decals, more camber adjustments, custom exhaust routing, MORE PARTS
    CMONNNNN FORZA....it could be so epic

11. Post
    I would love to see more customization, I love just modding cars

12. Post
    XSpike wrote:
    From the XBL store? As you buy Xb1 version you get the PC version in all.
    Oh my bad didn't see that, cool

13. Post
    A supercar on the beach? on sand? that's just silly.

14. Post
    Pumped for this!

15. Post
    Privoxy wrote:
    A supercar on the beach? on sand? that's just silly.
    straya m8

map

Name:  GJUmQ4v.jpg
Views: 606
Size:  524.4 KB
    Last edited by <N>; 15th June 2016 at 8:30 am.

16. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Abso-****ing-lutely hyped for this because PC. Wonder where to buy it for digital version?
    From Xbox.com. http://www.xbox.com/en-NZ/games/forza-horizon-3
    Xbox Play Anywhere: Pre-order the digital game, and it’s yours to play on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC.

17. Post
    Keen as hell..wheel support on launch ?

18. Post
    mmario wrote:
    Keen as hell..wheel support on launch ?
    Yup

19. Post
    Yeah looks good

20. Post
    mmario wrote:
    Yeah looks good
    Also looks like you can turn off the in-game wheel, haven't seen that in a Forza game before.

21. Post
    Yep was answered up above, looks like $150 NZD for ultimate edition. I don't mind, includes season pass.

As for wheel support, I wonder if G27 would be too old these days to be included natively.

22. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    Yep was answered up above, looks like $150 NZD for ultimate edition. I don't mind, includes season pass.

As for wheel support, I wonder if G27 would be too old these days to be included natively.
    Worst case if this did happen, I wouldn't be surprised if a way popped up to emulate a G29 with a G27 (this can actually be done on PS4 already with an adapter connected to a PC).

23. Post
    Skilfil wrote:
    I won't usually fork out $150 for a game, no matter what it was, but my hype is through the roof for this one - I may just have to. Besides, I bought Storm Island and shit for FH2, the season pass will come in handy.

24. Post
    Finally a Forza for PC. Looking forward to this.

25. Post
    Xev wrote:
    I won't usually fork out $150 for a game, no matter what it was, but my hype is through the roof for this one - I may just have to. Besides, I bought Storm Island and shit for FH2, the season pass will come in handy.
    I see it as, I'll probably buy all the DLC anyway, might as well grab all the crap from the start as a bundled price. I'm looking up G920's, pricing isn't so bad, G27's are asking stupid money for an old wheel on TradeMe atm..

I have a DF:GT atm but it hasn't really been cutting it lately.