1. Post
    That ****ing jump in the lumber yard had me raging for hours.

2. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    I 3 starred them all ages ago. Found the jumps the hardest, except for quattro into the cbd one

Got the snow expansion, it's fun, not sure how long it is though
    Ugh only bet that by like 1.7 seconds.

Does anyone know how some jump records are like 600m when I struggle to get 150m? Glitches I assume..

3. Post
    dose this game have the Best HDR to show off HDR ?

4. Post
    Snow is pretty sweet, good to have different conditions.Yes that jump in the timberyard is hard as ****, although I should use the best/fastest car I have to them I was just doing it with whatever I had at the time.Yeah the speedzones/traps are hardest in the dirt

5. Post
    $29 for this snow mountain thing not sure if worth it, is everything so expensive on xbone for dlc?

6. Post
    I enjoyed it. Worth it if you are a completionist. I beat the big race in a weekend, but with a bunch of things left to do

7. Post
    If you're on PC, be very careful about what version of the game you're on - PG just released an update that can wipe your savegames http://www.gamespot.com/articles/psa.../1100-6446610/

Honestly, what a terrible PC port this is, people with 1080s unable to get 60FPS in surfers and now this? At least you get the XB1 version with the digital download...

Also, people have been digging with this buggy update and found a Porsche pack, as well as some other cars

8. Post
    smashed some records on the jumps by the airport

9. Post
    anyone know of any current digital deals for this? looking to get on pc, surely there are better places than the NZ MS Store @ $110?

10. Post
    Ms Store / xbox store only on windows if you want play anywhere.. Retail copies might be cheaper eg warehouse, JB etc.

11. Post
    Amazon had the deluxe version for $52nzd. Play anywhere version too

12. Post
    I think I prefer Forza 6, but the offroad Horizon has been solid. I don't think this has so much replay value over the long run.

13. Post
    S14 is up for grabs for 24 hours

14. Post
    which S14?

15. Post
    Patch today finally fixed PC performance, zero stutters now.

16. Post
    Anyone get the hotwheels expansion?

17. Post
    one_red_god wrote:
    Anyone get the hotwheels expansion?
    Yep. I don't think the games physics are a good match for this sort of content but it's still pretty fun.

18. Post
    Do you fall from the loops if you slow down or stop?

That's about my only question about it, I don't want fake gravity etc, as im pretty keen on it

19. Post
    MAC_HATER wrote:
    Do you fall from the loops if you slow down or stop?
    Tested it for you:

20. Post
    HandofBlood wrote:
    Tested it for you:

Excellent!