Page 2 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

1. Post
    Well this is interesting... Capcom has patched the demo.... to extend it for the TGS. Downloading as I type, ver. 1.01 2.9GB.

2. Post
    the new demo has a bunch of new things that weren't there before and a bunch of red herrings (door)

too bad the download took longer than I did to play it, PSN download speeds are ****ing bad.

3. Post
    That new 4k trailer was all kinds of wtf at the end.

Is this even resident evil?! Or is it Texas Chainsaw Massacre/the hills have eyes?!

4. Post
    I really like how system requirements lately list the resolutions and framerates that they're targeting.
    MINIMUM:

Processor: Intel Core i5-4460, 2.70GHz or AMD FX-6300 or better
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x
    DirectX: Version 11
    Additional Notes: 1080P CPU/GPU at 30FPS Players will have to either lower texture or set streaming textures to OFF in order to optimize performance.
    RECOMMENDE

Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD or better
    Memory: 8 GB RAM
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X or better
    DirectX: Version 11
    Additional Notes: "1080P CPU/GPU at 60FPS
    http://www.pcgamer.com/resident-evil...-requirements/

5. Post
    Sony has secured timed exclusivity deal for RE7

VR mode for RE7 will only be available to PS4 for 12 months after release.

Of course this means nothing for the xbox that can't even do VR, but this means no VR mode for PC users until 2018

6. Post
    VR demo is out, shit is cray

https://www.twitch.tv/burkeblack

7. Post
    see, they had me with their marketing for this game. I was in love, and now i cant even play this shizz cause i dont have VR. as weird as its gonna sound my hype has gone down a bit now

8. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    see, they had me with their marketing for this game. I was in love, and now i cant even play this shizz cause i dont have VR. as weird as its gonna sound my hype has gone down a bit now
    But, VR isn't a prerequisite to play the game.

9. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    But, VR isn't a prerequisite to play the game.
    yeah >.> i see that now, earlier today i was browsing youtube vids and everyone was playing the midnight demo on VR so i assumed it might be VR only

10. Post
    don't do it again.

11. Post
    darc9999 wrote:
    yeah >.> i see that now, earlier today i was browsing youtube vids and everyone was playing the midnight demo on VR so i assumed it might be VR only
    Its the same game with or without VR, you can play in front of your tv or with VR headset on

12. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    That new 4k trailer was all kinds of wtf at the end.

Is this even resident evil?! Or is it Texas Chainsaw Massacre/the hills have eyes?!
    Its similiar, since PT demo release Capcom done it nicely!

13. Post
    So I just download the demo and it can be VR or non-VR?

14. Post
    Its just non-VR by default, I assume it picks up the VR if you have the hardware

15. Post
    i enjoyed this update (despite earlier misconceptions) was really nice practically seeing the house size grow as big as it did and got the secret thingy for the main game.

just realised though that the aunt rhody song could be describing the girl from the lantern demo and her partner who she is talking to in the "tape-2" video

16. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Its just non-VR by default, I assume it picks up the VR if you have the hardware
    Yeah it's detected.

I got out of the first room and had to stop. Too creepy

17. Post
    I can imagine this game would be an amazing yet pants soiling experience with VR lol

18. Post
    Boreas wrote:
    Yeah it's detected.

I got out of the first room and had to stop. Too creepy
    I'd love to experience this game in VR but the hardware isn't worth it for me yet.

Going to try again sometime? I think I'd be in the same boat, I can hardly handle non-VR horror.

19. Post
    Playstation magazine has started doing its review - they sent out a message saying if the rest of the game is as good as the first 4 hours they'll be making a 10/10 review

20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Playstation magazine has started doing its review - they sent out a message saying if the rest of the game is as good as the first 4 hours they'll be making a 10/10 review
    A bit early for a review, no? Game isn't release until the 24th, and haven't even heard of the game going gold yet.

21. Post
    could be basing the review on the demo code? misleading review if they'd do that lol

22. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    could be basing the review on the demo code? misleading review if they'd do that lol
    Yeah, it could be an early build of the finished game maybe?

23. Post
    I'll be more convinced once IGN gives it a 10/10.

24. Post
    Watch out for spoilers, game has leaked in the Middle East

https://rashbandicoot.com/2017/01/15...before-launch/