Results 51 to 75 of 203

  1. Post
    #51
    Optimistic about this, hope its good.

  2. Post
    #52
    I haven't played a Resident Evil since the hot summer of 1997 on my PS1.......20 years since that ****ing dog jumped out at me and made me shit my mustard Origin super baggy jeans. That jump scare is easily the scariest moment of my gaming life right up until now, and I played PT which I thought didn't come close to that mutt

    Question: If I were to take up the mantle and give the series a fling what should I play and how? I have PC/PS3/PS4pro/X360+X1S/GBA+3DSXL at my disposal.

    Always been one of those franchises I never really played since the original (one of the only PS1 games I actually finished too, which was weird for me back then).

  3. Post
    #53
    All of the mainline games are on steam except for RE3: Nemesis I think. So start there. Play what you can on PC for the best experience. Start with the remaster of RE1.

  4. Post
    #54
    I liked RE: Revelations 1 and 2 the most out of the later Resident Evil's.

  5. Post
    #55
    Valeyard wrote:
    All of the mainline games are on steam except for RE3: Nemesis I think. So start there. Play what you can on PC for the best experience. Start with the remaster of RE1.
    WarZoner wrote:
    I liked RE: Revelations 1 and 2 the most out of the later Resident Evil's.
    Nice! Didn't realise they were all on Steam: PC been killing it on ports of late

  6. Post
    #56
    IST wrote:
    I haven't played a Resident Evil since the hot summer of 1997 on my PS1.......20 years since that ****ing dog jumped out at me and made me shit my mustard Origin super baggy jeans. That jump scare is easily the scariest moment of my gaming life right up until now, and I played PT which I thought didn't come close to that mutt

    Question: If I were to take up the mantle and give the series a fling what should I play and how? I have PC/PS3/PS4pro/X360+X1S/GBA+3DSXL at my disposal.

    Always been one of those franchises I never really played since the original (one of the only PS1 games I actually finished too, which was weird for me back then).
    Start with the REmake for sure! As for how to play, I've always found they fit best to console, but that's just me.

  7. Post
    #57
    Who is gonna play in VR?

  8. Post
    #58
    First review is out, 9/10


  9. Post
    #60
    They can strike at you from afar with stretchy limbs and bite down with they’re morphed mouths if you let them get too close.
    *shudder*
    Sounds horrible! But seriously, after reading that review it sounds like I may be getting back into RE.

  10. Post
    #61
    That guy is in love with big words. I'll wait for gameplay on YouTube.

  11. Post
    #62
    IST wrote:
    Question: If I were to take up the mantle and give the series a fling what should I play and how? I have PC/PS3/PS4pro/X360+X1S/GBA+3DSXL at my disposal.
    Despite being more action/adventure based than the earlier games I really enjoyed RE4 and 5. When it came out 5 looked great and I found the story engaging enough to plough through at least a solid 5 or 6 full play-throughs. These get quicker as you can unlock unlimited ammo for certain guns after completing the game on certain difficulties or unlocking all upgrades (can't remember), and you can play as the second character Sheva after one playthrough so there's a lot of replayability to the game if you're that way inclined.

  12. Post
    #63
    Resident Evil 4 on Steam is the greatest version of the RE4 to date. Once you've played it with mouse aiming you can't go back to the awful digital gun aiming on gamepad. Only pointer aiming on the Wii version comes close to the Steam release.

  13. Post
    #64
    Just preordered this from CJS Keys for $43NZ Considered getting this on PS4 but **** paying double the price

  14. Post
    #65
    86 dollars at Harvey Norman for ps4 version. Definetly getting it tommorow first thing. Also dont listen to eva, unless your pc has a 50 inch screen connected you are missing out. You play these types of games on big screens. With a controller.

    And lst or 1st , play remake and also revelations 2 first. But all apart from 6 are good games even some parts of 6 are actually very good.

    2 and 3 is the best in the series imo still followed by remake/1, then revelations 2, code veronica, then the overrated 4.

    Only concern I have about 7 is the first person view . Not a fan of firsr person in single player games.

  15. Post
    #66
    Usergame wrote:
    86 dollars at Harvey Norman for ps4 version.
    You just made my mind up for me, thanks!!!

    edit: holy shit the site broke when i added it to the cart wow

  16. Post
    #67
    SirGrim wrote:
    Who is gonna play in VR?
    eye eye

  17. Post
    #68
    dorave wrote:
    eye eye
    Post a short VR impressions once you play it if possible. I was thinking about getting vr just for this game, the linked review gave it 9/10 but said wasnt great on VR

  18. Post
    #69
    will do

  19. Post
    #70
    Usergame wrote:
    86 dollars at Harvey Norman for ps4 version.
    i preordered any just had this email come through: "We're experiencing a delay with your order. We estimate that your item listed below will be ready in approximately 14DAYS days, at which point we'll contact you."

    site was broken when adding to cart
    insisted on a log in the second time i visited
    preorder is already delayed
    email says '14DAYS days'

    A+++ HN would trade again.

    edit: I rang to see if other stores had it that I might be able to pick up from but she said their stock isn't in the country yet. The first round of preorders may have sold out or something. Anyways, will get from MA instead.
    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 23rd January 2017 at 11:05 am.

  20. Post
    #71
    This game might be the best reason to get VR. If they do this right you'll need diapers, or play on the toilet.

  21. Post
    #72
    GeneralZod wrote:
    This game might be the best reason to get VR. If they do this right you'll need diapers, or play on the toilet.
    Unfortunately the visual downgrade for VR on Playstation right now sounds like VR won't be worth it until next gen (at least). I am pessimistic about it but I expect the usual console nonsense next gen of releasing a higher-res VR headset coupled with hardware to weak to utilise it properly.

  22. Post
    #73
    I think I might get this game when it goes down a bit in price. It does sound good but not a day one release for me.

  23. Post
    #74
    Preloaded & ready to go Anyone know the exact time it will launch NZ time tomorrow?

  24. Post
    #75
    Each time I've preloaded through psn it's given a timer which finishes at midnight so it should be ready to play at 00:00 tonight?