Page 8 of 9 First ... 56789 Last
Results 176 to 200 of 203

  1. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Oops yes zero is on that list too, however its the weakest of the Resident evil survival horror bunch imo.
    Zero beats cvx imo.

    Using dat Tapatalk app

  2. Post
    I have very much been enjoying my time in the world of Resident Evil 7...but I have also been mighty confused;-)


    https://youtu.be/OMZqzQCINKo

    Bobbety
    Last edited by Bobbety_F; 18th February 2017 at 4:00 am.

  3. Post
    Estumas wrote:
    Revelations 2 is closer to the originals than Rev 1, but it still holds a RE4-esq style. But I can recommend that if people haven't tried it. I didn't think the episodic thing would work but considering how Rev 1 goes it makes complete sense.
    Yeah, Revelations 2 is a superb game, id highly reccomend it especial that it is cheap az now.

  4. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Yeah, Revelations 2 is a superb game, id highly reccomend it especial that it is cheap az now.
    Thanks for reminding me that I need to finish that

  5. Post
    Frak, I'm stuck on the Jack Chainsaw fight, why is it so hard on Normal mode, I should have picked easy...

  6. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Frak, I'm stuck on the Jack Chainsaw fight, why is it so hard on Normal mode, I should have picked easy...
    Spoiler:

  7. Post
    I know about that lols, im still getting my ass whooped, dude has like 1 million health or something

  8. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I know about that lols, im still getting my ass whooped, dude has like 1 million health or something
    Ahhh ok, cool man It took me a couple of deaths to work that one out lol. Don't forget, you can block with L2 with it as well, and deflects a lot of the damage.

  9. Post
    This fight did make me a little frustrated by the controls - specifically the slow turning. I did wonder if you could turn faster with a mouse after I finally got through it.

  10. Post
    ^ There is a quick turn trigger, but I have no idea what it is on PC via mouse and keyboard. On consoles it's down on the stick and one of the buttons.

    SirGrim wrote:
    I know about that lols, im still getting my ass whooped, dude has like 1 million health or something
    There is a thrust chainsaw move which does insane amounts of damage against him. It's two trigger buttons together, which I think the game hints towards. Basically you block his attack as BP mentioned, which after you finish saw against saw knocks him back and then quickly get as close as you can and just jam that chainsaw thrust move repeatedly and it'll knock him down damaged... then do it again while he's down to cause massive damage to like a "bubbly shell" he puts up. Then just repeat until he's dead.

    He should be down in no time.

  11. Post
    I've died another 10 times tonight, the problem I'm having is I can't heal, I'm used all healing items well before the fight and items don't respawn, I've search the house high and low for more but can't find any extras to make healing potions. I'm going into the fight less than half health with 1 small healing potion, 3 hits from Jack and I'm dead, best I can do is get into phase 3 and then die shortly after, very frustrating. I think I'm going to have to the start the game over again and play in Easy mode

  12. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I've died another 10 times tonight, the problem I'm having is I can't heal, I'm used all healing items well before the fight and items don't respawn, I've search the house high and low for more but can't find any extras to make healing potions. I'm going into the fight less than half health with 1 small healing potion, 3 hits from Jack and I'm dead, best I can do is get into phase 3 and then die shortly after, very frustrating. I think I'm going to have to the start the game over again and play in Easy mode
    how can you beat the souls games but cant beat this boss on normal lol. He wasn't that hard think it took me 3 tries
    Last edited by Ins0mn1ac; 20th April 2017 at 10:20 pm.

  13. Post
    Its also the controller, its a first person game so a mouse would be much better for this type of game.

    I haven't just beat a souls games, I've beat them all, multiple times on multiple characters and in new game plus lol

  14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    Its also the controller, its a first person game so a mouse would be much better for this type of game.

    I haven't just beat a souls games, I've beat them all, multiple times on multiple characters and in new game plus lol
    oops i meant games lol. my comment must've sounded a bit fresh lol

  15. Post
    Utilize the run mechanic, and don't forget you can push those bags into him to stun him (Provided he doesn't chop them up)

  16. Post
    git gud

  17. Post
    is the full game anything like the demo gameplay wise? i liked the demo until shitty p.t.esque puzzles cropped up - is that what the full game is like?

  18. Post
    Only 3 hours in, but so far its pretty much like the demo but with combat as well and lots of dying

  19. Post
    Get on my level scrubs

    Name:  17203004_10154579580863471_5352723242793799833_n.jpg
Views: 77
Size:  21.9 KB

  20. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Get on my level scrubs
    Where's your platinum?

  21. Post
    ChizzBo wrote:
    Where's your platinum?
    cbf with a third playthrough lol

  22. Post
    Is 2h55m a speed run? or is it just that short?

  23. Post
    Haisley wrote:
    Is 2h55m a speed run? or is it just that short?
    Whoops, yeah, that's was the speedrun. First playthrough was just under 9 hours.

  24. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    is the full game anything like the demo gameplay wise? i liked the demo until shitty p.t.esque puzzles cropped up - is that what the full game is like?
    No the puzzles in the final game are very simple compared to the coin thing with the finger in the demo... that were seemingly PT like. The most complex puzzles in the final game is making shadows with shapes.

  25. Post
    This game is way too scary for the first run through and quite twisted, i loved it. No idea how you guys can play it more than once though.