Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last

1. Post

Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

Read article...

2. Post
    iv spewed better things... take me to the april sun in cuba......... ohhho hhhh ohhh oooo

3. Post
    Good stuff Matt
    I think this looks really good

4. Post
    Aw yiss.

Yeah this had a bit of a Sleeping Dogs/Shadow of Mordor feel to it, but with more Dynasty Warriors.

It looks like it could be quite fun.

5. Post
    Yeah looks cool, combat seems fluid and brutal

6. Post
    Vikings!

7. Post
    What the hell kind of budget do they have to make a trailer like that? Damn.

8. Post
    At last years e3 it looked really dull and bland but after what they showed this year I'm quite excited!
    Last edited by Deathbat; 19th June 2016 at 1:45 pm. Reason: engrish

9. Post
    More 'rock, papers, scissor' game style again..... But besides that the Samurai campaign looks interesting!!

10. Post
    That looks pretty awesome. Going by generic faction names, the story/setting seems to have been dreamt up by a potato who speaks French first English second, but I don't imagine that's the main draw here.
    Combat looks really good, though admittedly I haven't played a third person brawler since Space Marine.

11. Post
    They're sending out beta invites now and I can apparently invite 3 of my friends (PC), so if anyone wants one PM me your uplay ID since it only goes through my friends list.

E: One left.
    Last edited by KrimzinZV; 25th January 2017 at 8:15 am.

12. Post
    Damn forgot about beta,if anyone gets a spare Xbox copy let me know

13. Post
    Beta starts tomorrow, anyone know what time?

14. Post
    Starts Friday 3am, ends Tuesday 2pm I believe

15. Post
    I am also in, add Btnz if you want to play some games together this weekend.

16. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    They're sending out beta invites now and I can apparently invite 3 of my friends (PC), so if anyone wants one PM me your uplay ID since it only goes through my friends list.

E: One left.
    Same, I've got 3 invites for PS4 if anyone is interested.

17. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    I've got 3 invites for PC, pm if you want in and team up

18. Post
    Has anyone figured out how to send the friend invites? I'm trying to send a couple out to the GPers who have PMed me, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere on the closed beta site?

Edit: apparently, despite the email I received explicitly telling me that I have 3 friend invites - apparently according to Ubisoft support I do not because I got my invite through the Scars minigame.

Sorry GeneralZod and IST, Ubisoft's communication definitely leaves a lot to be desired

19. Post
    Is this like mount and blade?

20. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Has anyone figured out how to send the friend invites? I'm trying to send a couple out to the GPers who have PMed me, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere on the closed beta site?

Edit: apparently, despite the email I received explicitly telling me that I have 3 friend invites - apparently according to Ubisoft support I do not because I got my invite through the Scars minigame.

Sorry GeneralZod and IST, Ubisoft's communication definitely leaves a lot to be desired
    You have to add them through the website and those people have to be on your friends list.
    http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-AU/beta/index.aspx
    There's a tab saying invite friends.

21. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    You have to add them through the website and those people have to be on your friends list.
    http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-AU/beta/index.aspx
    There's a tab saying invite friends.
    I only have Contact Support, FAQ and Forums.

22. Post
    Celticknife wrote:
    Interested!

23. Post
    any pc or ps4 code i could swipe?

24. Post
    popopop wrote:
    any pc or ps4 code i could swipe?
    Yep, just add me on uPlay and I'll invite you for the PC version.

25. Post
    Looking like getting the beta access for ps4 is bullhonkey.
    Lets see if they send out something tomorrow.