Page 1 of 7 1234 ... Last
Results 1 to 25 of 171

  1. Post

    Posts in this thread appear as comments on the following Gameplanet article:

    Read article...

  2. Post
    #2
    iv spewed better things... take me to the april sun in cuba......... ohhho hhhh ohhh oooo

  3. Post
    #3
    Good stuff Matt
    I think this looks really good

  4. Post
    #4
    Aw yiss.

    Yeah this had a bit of a Sleeping Dogs/Shadow of Mordor feel to it, but with more Dynasty Warriors.

    It looks like it could be quite fun.

  5. Post
    #5
    Yeah looks cool, combat seems fluid and brutal

  6. Post
    #6
    Vikings!

  7. Post
    #7
    What the hell kind of budget do they have to make a trailer like that? Damn.

  8. Post
    #8
    At last years e3 it looked really dull and bland but after what they showed this year I'm quite excited!
    Last edited by Deathbat; 19th June 2016 at 1:45 pm. Reason: engrish

  9. Post
    #9
    More 'rock, papers, scissor' game style again..... But besides that the Samurai campaign looks interesting!!

  10. Post
    #10
    That looks pretty awesome. Going by generic faction names, the story/setting seems to have been dreamt up by a potato who speaks French first English second, but I don't imagine that's the main draw here.
    Combat looks really good, though admittedly I haven't played a third person brawler since Space Marine.

  11. Post
    #11
    They're sending out beta invites now and I can apparently invite 3 of my friends (PC), so if anyone wants one PM me your uplay ID since it only goes through my friends list.

    E: One left.
    Last edited by KrimzinZV; 25th January 2017 at 8:15 am.

  12. Post
    #12
    Damn forgot about beta,if anyone gets a spare Xbox copy let me know

  13. Post
    #13
    Beta starts tomorrow, anyone know what time?

  14. Post
    #14
    Starts Friday 3am, ends Tuesday 2pm I believe

  15. Post
    #15
    I am also in, add Btnz if you want to play some games together this weekend.

  16. Post
    #16
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    They're sending out beta invites now and I can apparently invite 3 of my friends (PC), so if anyone wants one PM me your uplay ID since it only goes through my friends list.

    E: One left.
    Same, I've got 3 invites for PS4 if anyone is interested.

  17. Post
    #17
    Celticknife wrote:
    Same, I've got 3 invites for PS4 if anyone is interested.
    I've got 3 invites for PC, pm if you want in and team up

  18. Post
    #18
    Has anyone figured out how to send the friend invites? I'm trying to send a couple out to the GPers who have PMed me, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere on the closed beta site?

    Edit: apparently, despite the email I received explicitly telling me that I have 3 friend invites - apparently according to Ubisoft support I do not because I got my invite through the Scars minigame.

    Sorry GeneralZod and IST, Ubisoft's communication definitely leaves a lot to be desired

  19. Post
    #19
    Is this like mount and blade?

  20. Post
    #20
    Celticknife wrote:
    Has anyone figured out how to send the friend invites? I'm trying to send a couple out to the GPers who have PMed me, but I'm not seeing the option anywhere on the closed beta site?

    Edit: apparently, despite the email I received explicitly telling me that I have 3 friend invites - apparently according to Ubisoft support I do not because I got my invite through the Scars minigame.

    Sorry GeneralZod and IST, Ubisoft's communication definitely leaves a lot to be desired
    You have to add them through the website and those people have to be on your friends list.
    http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-AU/beta/index.aspx
    There's a tab saying invite friends.

  21. Post
    #21
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    You have to add them through the website and those people have to be on your friends list.
    http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-AU/beta/index.aspx
    There's a tab saying invite friends.
    I only have Contact Support, FAQ and Forums.

  22. Post
    #22
    Celticknife wrote:
    Same, I've got 3 invites for PS4 if anyone is interested.
    Interested!

  23. Post
    #23
    any pc or ps4 code i could swipe?

  24. Post
    #24
    popopop wrote:
    any pc or ps4 code i could swipe?
    Yep, just add me on uPlay and I'll invite you for the PC version.

  25. Post
    #25
    Looking like getting the beta access for ps4 is bullhonkey.
    Lets see if they send out something tomorrow.