Page 7 of 7 First ... 4567

1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    It was a very fun game, but to me not worth full price. I reckon $39-49;
    It has a campaign too

And thanks for the add guys, play with ya soon.

2. Post
    So from what I can tell the season pass doesn't really seem to be worth buying. All you get is a week early access to some heroes at some point in the future and some skins.

I like that they aren't putting anything important on there.

3. Post
    This game is so good. Haven't played a fighting game for so long and haven't ever really been a fan of the genre but this one is super addictive. The only bad thing I've run into so far are the incredibly salty kids who can't handle being beaten.

4. Post
    Gave this game another chance, Having a bit of fun now

eh. Regret the purchase multiplayer is just riddled with connection problems ;-/
    Last edited by sic.verse; 17th February 2017 at 12:13 am.

5. Post
    I had some connection issues first day, everything been smooth as silk since then. Really takes a long time to get good at fighting but the game is opening up for me now I have a solid understanding of the fundamentals.

6. Post
    Haven't had any connection issues whatsoever. Make sure your NAT is set to open (you can see what it's set to in the Social menu).

7. Post
    shit game

8. Post
    Doesnt look as good as Chivalry. Too Arcadey

9. Post
    lol at black vikings and samurais

10. Post
    How is the single player? Worth getting it just for that?

11. Post
    It's alright for a bit of a laugh but I don't think it's anything amazing.

Multiplayer is where it's at.

12. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    Doesnt look as good as Chivalry. Too Arcadey
    Chivalry isn't half the game For Honor is. Chivalry lasted about half an hour before I shrugged my shoulders and never opened it again. For Honor I have already clocked around 80 hrs.

13. Post
    Is the online portion primarily PVP?

14. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    Isn't it online only?

Sent from a magical place filled with wonderment via Tapatalk.

15. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Isn't it online only?

Sent from a magical place filled with wonderment via Tapatalk.
    I was pretty sure there was a single player portion too?

16. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    lol at black vikings and samurais
    Hey man if it's good enough for Antonio and Tom, it's good enough for the the Denzels.

17. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    I think all of the online modes have player vs AI variants.

There is a single player/coop story mode, but the game is online only.

18. Post
    bellyfrog wrote:
    I think all of the online modes have player vs AI variants.

There is a single player/coop story mode, but the game is online only.
    Cool, that's what I was after, thanks.

19. Post
    Bt wrote:
    Chivalry isn't half the game For Honor is. Chivalry lasted about half an hour before I shrugged my shoulders and never opened it again. For Honor I have already clocked around 80 hrs.
    I put hundreds of hours into Chivalry Med.... Totally dom'd that game.

20. Post
    Stimpy wrote:
    I put hundreds of hours into Chivalry Med.... Totally dom'd that game.
    Same. It was great fun with a group of friends, and the tech was surprisingly deep if you actually bothered to learn how the game worked.

21. Post
    I'm not a huge fan of first person sword fighting, I prefer third person which might have been it.

22. Post
    Season 2 has arrived last week, Shinobi and Centurion are cool but need some balancing.

They've reworked gear to have a smaller curve and there is a new tier. Two new maps for Dominion and next up on the list is buffs/reworks for Orochi, Nobushi and Kensei. After that they are launching a patch to address the defensive meta.

Things can only go up from here, I am still enjoying myself. Unfortunately the disconnect issues still rear their ugly head every now and again but this is down to people with yellow/red NAT who are DC'ing etc.

23. Post
    I stopped playing because of the P2P issues... have they improved this?

Oh I'm losing? I'll just leave and interrupt the whole game for everyone

24. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    I stopped playing because of the P2P issues... have they improved this?

Oh I'm losing? I'll just leave and interrupt the whole game for everyone
    Some P2P issues are still around unfortunately but the network connectivity has improved a lot, players can connect without the game stopping for everyone now and also I think you can leave without it stopping but sometimes it does for whatever reason.

As it isn't perfect yet there are no penalties for leaving though, so if it frustrated you before it probably still will.

I still enjoy it