1. Post

Recruitment

Name:  RecruitmentThread01final.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  464.6 KB

Looking for a team? looking for members? post in here!
    Let people know what heroes you play and what your schedule is like.
    Last edited by Rekuja; 9th July 2016 at 6:24 pm.

2. Post
    Sup Gents

Current team has fallen apart.

Looking for a group to run some competitive.

I'm on most evenings from 6pm till midnight, (occasionally I'll be out or on call for work). Weekends are much the same, can make time for games etc however. New Zealand based.

I main tanks, can play all tanks as needed (i prefer DVA but am well aware a Rein or Zar is usually a better pick).
    Alternatively I'll happily heal (Symmetra sometimes happens ).

In general I'm fairly flexible but tend to lean towards being a support of some description.

Have mic/headset and will happily use any voice client.

You can contact me via PM on GP or by battlenet: han16#1712

3. Post
    Looking for a SR 55+ team to join for regular competitive games, keen on running map / team strategy in custom games, I'm on 3-5 nights a week for 3+ hours.

enigma#1198

4. Post
    Flex looking for team SR 55
    zoza#6972

5. Post
    Greetings all! - #snoogtogi1173 My Current Alias for Overwatch is Snoogi (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFJ..._FsHewxa_i4QOQ) - My channel
    I have a hard background playing cs (Online compititive, one-day comps, and also online invitational tournys , CEVo-I) with the team
    eminence.nz (Which were well known on GP forums)
    http://www.gpforums.co.nz/threads/31...ce-Information -- My Old team info, results etc!

I am looking to merg a team together after my experience at PING Zero (2016) -
    Looking for like minded gamers who are willing to commit and puresue with me online tourny comps and get the most potential out of ourselves playing with people with similiar mindset and skills. Flick me a Add (#snoogtogi1173) , "Vikturus" on steam if you on steam! I will be putting together the team in a very short time. We will 100% most likely be attending local lans in Auckland -

At the moment looking for more great players with just great skills (Aim) and Hindsight who are keen to jam weekly and build up team synergy! I will be checking my messages regularly!
    I Look forward to hearing from most of you

6. Post
    ^ your links dont work fyi.

edit: they are now fixed and working.
    Last edited by Gambit; 27th July 2016 at 5:36 pm.

7. Post
    hmmm when I click on them they work for me - possibly a new account - iv had to remake an account because the one from 2008 doesnt send me an email to reset password - sorry fellow GP

8. Post
    Looks for a team too. 99% solo Queued season 1. I'm ok doing that but it's a lot less stressful in a nice group. I do and can play anything. but often end up filling roles that no one else plays like support and tank. hoping that might change in a nice group where people share the roles.

Let me be clear. I'm looking for nice open-minded people. if you're the sort of person that will say "get off symmetra, we lost the point she is unless now" and your always telling people what to play, you're not the sort of person I want to play with. And I'm guessing I'm not the sort you would want to play with either.

I also won't accept blind in game friend requests. so PM me here first.

9. Post
    LFG
    Ninety9lives#6483
    Season 1 Rank: 56

10. Post
    Tank/Support Looking for a group or team for S2+
    Preferred heroes: Lucio/Zen/Rein/DVA, but comfortable with all tanks/supports bar Ana (need way more time up on her) Free time is mostly on weekends/fridays but can get 1.5-2 hours in most weekdays.
    I'm a pretty relaxed player, I like to win but don't like being a dick to do it (pet peeve is BM) Happy to make calls and take them, have Mic and do use it!

Trikki#1102 on bnet or PM me through this forum.
    Last edited by Trikki; 24th August 2016 at 5:52 pm.

11. Post
    LF1M Ping zero (pref boss sup or main tank role). PM me!

12. Post
    I'm over solo queing so i'm looking to setup a team for weekend comp'ing

I'm after mid-high silver/gold/low-mid Plat people who

1) Want to improve, have fun and look good doing it.
    2) Want to enjoy a game of Overwatch without the toxicity.

Play times would be Friday nights/Saturday afternoon and evenings, It would be good if people could play at least 1 Support/Tank/DPS so people don't feel like heal/tankbots, but that's just a nice to have. a Mic would also be good, otherwise it's hard to hassle me when I Whiff yet another ult

PM me here or message me in Bnet (Trikki#1102) - if possible avoid just sending a blind friend request as I tend to delete those when i don't know who's sent them.

13. Post
    Bois, I'm sick of solo q'ing. I main Tank / Healer - DPS backup. Anyone keen on joining up for new season for a push. add me up
    Swerve#11844.

14. Thumbs up
    I was mid-gold last season by solo queueing and I'm in need of people who're happy to play QP or comp on a casual basis. I play most nights. I'm skilled with Junkrat but since he's not welcome in comp I play Zarya there. I can do Soldier (who can't?) and have been practising with Ana but tend to only use her if nobody else wants to heal so I'm not that good with her yet.

Add me, ACorpse#6991. I don't mind being told I'm not good enough to run with your group but please give me a try first.

http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/ACorpse-6991

15. Post
    Been difficult queuing with my normal group since uni has started back up. Looking for new friends haha. Usually on around 6.30-9pm most days.

I'm diamond healer main but currently practicing dps/tank on my alt account which is 2.5-2.8k.

Lexa#11534 lemme know if you add me ^~^

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

16. Post

Looking for team

Hi guys, i currently on Sliver, play time everyday ( 2 to 3 hrs ) day off from work will be all day .Add me Phaim86#1378

Cheers