1. Post
    ludez wrote:
    Bubble bobble! Holy crap I loved that game
    Getting the dark door teleports was so boss, I think that may have been the first video game I actually completed.

2. Post
    huntakillaz wrote:
    Probably not me i've always been a sega fan.
    Ity does look cool though. I would totally buy mini Master system/Mega drive/Saturn

Also I forgot how to do a poll :/
    get buying then
    http://www.ecrater.com.au/p/23383624...0219&keywords=

3. Post
    Chaosfollowsme wrote:
    Meh if anyone does buy this they have cash to burn if you really want to play those games you can play them for completely free

Such a cash grab tbh, lets release something thats 30 years old and make money off the suckers that buy it
    Legally free? I don't think so.

4. Post
    Are the games getting a visual upgrade? Nostalgia games seem great till you play them. It's really hard to go back to the graphics from that era.

5. Post
    Eagle32 wrote:
    Are the games getting a visual upgrade? Nostalgia games seem great till you play them. It's really hard to go back to the graphics from that era.
    I'm genuinely curious what sort of visual upgrade you are thinking of. Can you elaborate?

I'm wondering if you're talking about remaking them with modern graphics, or thinking of how bad the original systems can look on a modern TV, or something else?

6. Post
    3dfx_ownd_joo wrote:
    Legally free? I don't think so.
    Meh still gurantee most have done it anyways

7. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    I'm wondering if you're talking about remaking them with modern graphics, or thinking of how bad the original systems can look on a modern TV, or something else?
    I was thinking of a complete art rework. Modern, higher res with a full colour palette.

8. Post
    Eagle32 wrote:
    I was thinking of a complete art rework. Modern, higher res with a full colour palette.
    That could be nice. Still 8 bit pixels but more colours? It'll be upscaled to 1080p I'm sure at least. No way they'd keep it at 240p hehe.

9. Post
    Definitely gonna buy it.

10. Post
    doesn't have HDMi etc :P

11. Post
    Eagle32 wrote:
    I find the opposite for myself, the gameplay overrides the graphics straight away.

12. Post
    3dfx_ownd_joo wrote:
    I find the opposite for myself, the gameplay overrides the graphics straight away.
    This, but I also have setups that allow for the best picture quality possible and minimal input lag. Plugging an older system into a modern TV via RF or composite is pretty painful.

13. Post
    If it played original NES carts, I'd be down. They've already said that they won't add any more games.

14. Post
    120 bucks is pretty pricey. I would rather get the all in one systems for that price.

15. Post
    Black Plague*** wrote:
    They've already said that they won't add any more games.
    Of course, then they can turn around and sell you "NES Classic vol. 2", "vol .3", etc. Nintendo is one of the most anti-consumer game publishers on the planet after all. "Bought an all new console? Now rebuy ALL of your Virtual Console games AGAIN!"

16. Post
    EvaUnit02 wrote:
    Of course, then they can turn around and sell you "NES Classic vol. 2", "vol .3", etc. Nintendo is one of the most anti-consumer game publishers on the planet after all. "Bought an all new console? Now rebuy ALL of your Virtual Console games AGAIN!"
    To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if this happens.

17. Post
    games are gonna be in HD

18. Post
    Yeah I'll def be getting this, I was a Sega kid growing up but I played a lot of these at friends houses or on emulators so to be able to experience on a console that isn't on the VC on a Wii should be great.

It's not the same as the original but its as close as we're going to get.

19. Post
    BZP wrote:
    games are gonna be in HD

no they aren't.

20. Post
    *upscaled to HD

21. Post
    Yeh I doubt they will render at 1080p. But what would be the point in that anyway?

22. Post
    Crystal clear pixels!

23. Post
    Skorky wrote:
    Crystal clear pixels!
    Decent upscaling can do that too.

24. Post
    maybe to make it look fancy so when all the normies buy it they'll play it for longer than 15 minutes?

25. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    maybe to make it look fancy so when all the normies buy it they'll play it for longer than 15 minutes?
    Rendering at 1080p vs upscaling 240p properly to 1080p probably wouldn't be that different visually.

Poor upscaling does suck though. So does poor emulation. Hopefully they don't do too much of either.

Edit: Some food for thought...
    Name:  Comparison2.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  65.6 KB
    Last edited by Peagles; 25th July 2016 at 11:01 am.