Page 5 of 5 First ... 2345

1. Post
    black plague*** wrote:
    wtb : Snes mini
    Yes!

2. Post
    snes mini will be a day 1 pre-order for me lol. *note to self EXTRA CONTROLLER*

3. Post
    I fear an SNES mini would miss a lot of good games out of the library. Chrono Trigger and Terranigma for example, due to the games only being released in certain territories. I also think there's something preventing Square from doing anything with Chrono Trigger as well. And a Mega Drive Mini would have issues because a lot of the best games are actually licensed titles like Castle of Illusion and Cool Spot... hell, I wouldn't even buy an SNES Mini if it lacked DKC2.

4. Post
    Chrono Trigger shouldn't be a problem, it's been released on VC. They actually put out a bunch of games on VC that were previously NTSC only. Don't think Terranigma ever made it though. All the DKC trilogy were on there though at some point, then removed, then reinstated (I think).

Mega Drive Mini has been done to death, unfortunately they're all terrible.

5. Post
    I think there is actually a Genesis mini on the way isn't there?

edit - I'm wrong

6. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I think there is actually a Genesis mini on the way isn't there?

edit - I'm wrong
    there is one. the genesis/megadrive classic game console. includes 80 games i believe. though it has no hdmi output, and doesn't come from sega themselves.

7. Post
    I was talking about an official one that is in response to the NES mini. But it appears that was just a rumor

8. Post
    w0lfbrains wrote:
    I was talking about an official one that is in response to the NES mini. But it appears that was just a rumor
    Sega are mainly a PC games publisher now outside of Japan. Strategy games make them a lot of money.

Outside of Sonic the stuff that they make for the Japanese market they don't think will sell very well so internationally they've mostly stopped bothering. Eg remember the Shining Force RPG series? They still make those, but they haven't exported one since 2007-2010. (Atlus don't count, they're a self managing company mostly.)

9. Post
    At this price ($59.99) I'm pretty sure that they'll be selling a lot of those consoles. I won't purchase one though, it would just spoil the nice memories I've got from the old days. =P

10. Post
    Hi if anyone is still looking for one of these. Mighty ape have them $120 which is better then the tardme pricks. Don't buy one and resell it. Don't be that guy