Page 10 of 10 First ... 78910

1. Post
    Congrats man! Can't believe i lost by 0.08 points/less than a yard.

2. Post
    Thanks! Though do we wait for stat corrections? It's less than 1 yard, I feel like it would be a fittingly brutal way to lose the 'chip.

But in the mean time this sums it up

3. Post
    I won my other championship final, the one with all my friends and where all the shit talking happens, so i'm very over the moon about that. But the GP loss kinda dampens it as i could've sweeped the year lol

4. Post
    In all seriousness, what a final man. It doesn't get better than that and that's why we play fantasy. I'm already looking to avenge my one yard loss next year!

One yard... never forget
    Name:  dyson-BP.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  98.1 KB

5. Post
    tiltheend wrote:
    I won my other championship final, the one with all my friends and where all the shit talking happens, so i'm very over the moon about that. But the GP loss kinda dampens it as i could've sweeped the year lol
    It's funny I was in exactly the same situation! Won that league after losing in the finals the last 2 years. However I won by 40 points, so wasn't a super exciting matchup.

That's a brutal loss buddy, fantastic final. The scores almost tied with 1 super star each going into the final was a fantastic setup. When I saw Mcfadden come out on the 1st down with 7 mins left I thought I was done for. The 3rd down play of that drive was a pass to Bryant that ended with pass interference! Don't think they threw the ball again after that.

6. Post
    Give you a rematch next year bro.

7. Post
    Holy shit what a final game!! Huge Congrats!

Great year again everyone, sign me up for next year

8. Post
    Congrats, that's a helluva final. PM ya bank details for payment

9. Post
    P.S Dogzilla & its_inevitable did not pay the $20 entry fee. Dogzilla probably forgot but inevitable seems to have disappeared