Results 126 to 150 of 202

  1. Post
    Hope you speak Chinese. Apparently it comes with a single language license copy of Win10.

  2. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    What a relief! I've been holding off on pulling the trigger on one to see your outcome probably looking through gearbest or that geek something (can't remember name now). Mind me asking where yours was from?
    I got mine from www.xiaomidevice.com. I'm not sure I would recommend them after this, but it does sound like most vendors supply with a modified rom. At least it was otherwise a genuine phone and works perfectly. Plus you can use PayPal with them.

  3. Post
    Rii wrote:
    Hope you speak Chinese. Apparently it comes with a single language license copy of Win10.
    Yea I know but nothing a $10 windows key from ebay wont fix ...

  4. Post
    Xiaomi Air 13 Laptop Windows 10 Intel Core i5-6200u Dual Core 2.3GHz 13.3 inch IPS Screen 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Front Camera Bluetooth 4.1 HDMI
    Notice:
    This Android/Windows device is designed to function specifically with the current Android/Windows OS installed on it. Any alterations such as upgrades, modding with custom ROM, rooting or flashing the Android device with other firmware will automatically cause the device experience matters as well as void the device's warranty. Please think twice before operating all these actions.

  5. Post
    Kog wrote:
    Xiaomi Air 13 Laptop Windows 10 Intel Core i5-6200u Dual Core 2.3GHz 13.3 inch IPS Screen 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Front Camera Bluetooth 4.1 HDMI
    Notice:
    This Android/Windows device is designed to function specifically with the current Android/Windows OS installed on it. Any alterations such as upgrades, modding with custom ROM, rooting or flashing the Android device with other firmware will automatically cause the device experience matters as well as void the device's warranty. Please think twice before operating all these actions.
    And ?
    Guess you didn't see they offer it with a non activated English version for extra $..... so what is the difference if i do it myself ???
    Last edited by robrc12; 24th November 2016 at 5:38 pm.

  6. Post
    idk whats so great about it, are you gonna pay customs too?

  7. Post
    idk wtf you are on about .... must be an apple fan boy ....

  8. Post
    I think he's referring to the custom fee + GST when it comes into the country due to it being over the duty threshold.

  9. Post
    Rii wrote:
    I think he's referring to the custom fee + GST when it comes into the country due to it being over the duty threshold.
    I understand that part and no I probably wont pay customs as the declared value is less than 400... its the other completely useless shit he wrote

  10. Post
    I wouldn't say it was useless. It was information pertaining to OS removal/reinstall. The Windows it comes with is more than likely some weird propriety build with the unit possibly suffering from instability if you threw just any Win10 build on it. However, it appears you selected an English OS to come with it.

  11. Post
    lmao...ok man

  12. Post
    *shrug*

    You seem a little sensitive. Genuinely looks like the guy was trying to unearth helpful info for you.

    Hope it shows up soon. Definitely does look like a great unit.

  13. Post
    robrc12 wrote:
    I understand that part and no I probably wont pay customs as the declared value is less than 400... its the other completely useless shit he wrote

    Yes,you can change the language to english in the setting .

    Languages: Windows OS is built-in Chinese and English, and other languages need to be downloaded by WiFi

    The keyboard is english .

    The item is EU version, but we can send a US power adapter for you .

    pps: macbook better
    Last edited by Kog; 25th November 2016 at 4:55 pm.

  14. Post
    I just got my Xiaomi Mi 5S in from Banggood. Unfortunaltey, it has a Vendor ROM, and therefore I ain't going to use it until I can flash the Global official ROM. I've applied to have the phone unlocked to Xiaomi, but that can apparently take weeks. Does anyone here have a Deep Flash cable I could buy/borrow? Trademe is scant and the one I ordered from AliExpress will be 20-40 days...

    The phone seems awesome though

  15. Post
    JC wrote:
    I just got my Xiaomi Mi 5S in from Banggood. Unfortunaltey, it has a Vendor ROM, and therefore I ain't going to use it until I can flash the Global official ROM. I've applied to have the phone unlocked to Xiaomi, but that can apparently take weeks. Does anyone here have a Deep Flash cable I could buy/borrow? Trademe is scant and the one I ordered from AliExpress will be 20-40 days...

    The phone seems awesome though
    It took like a few hours for Xiaomi to unlock my Mi5s

  16. Post
    capriv8 wrote:
    It took like a few hours for Xiaomi to unlock my Mi5s
    Damn, nothing happening yet...

  17. Post
    I also have Xiomi Redmi 3 phone and big fan of its picture quality. I also use huge collection of MI devices like MI Pads, bands, wifi device, power banks.

  18. Post
    Anyone tried a redmi pro? Considering a new phone as i'm in the usual position i find my self in of having a device (p8 lite) that is perfectly fine, does everything i need but has annoying software issue (intermittent crackling on calls).

  19. Post
    Am I being precious not really wanting to go Xiaomi due to the problems with vendor roms etc? Especially with a few on here!

    Wouldn't know what I was doing to reflash etc to European.

    Nothing else out there really that competitive for specs/price though!

  20. Post
    S15Silvia wrote:
    Am I being precious not really wanting to go Xiaomi due to the problems with vendor roms etc? Especially with a few on here!

    Wouldn't know what I was doing to reflash etc to European.

    Nothing else out there really that competitive for specs/price though!
    No you're not. My last Xaiomi experience was pretty shitty. Fake rom, malware.. and then when i did get a correct rom on it the mic broke + a bunch of other shit went wrong with it. It was a heap of work, not to mention dealing with the bank to get my money back etc and coping shit from the seller... no you're not.

    But, price/spec wise they're hard to beat. So i will be considering one again, just going to be more thorougher in my pre buy research.
    Last edited by Kid6o6; 20th January 2017 at 5:45 pm.

  21. Post
    I have no issues after a year with my redmi3.

  22. Post
    Just buy an unopened box from goldway

  23. Post
    My Xiaomi mi 5s had been cutting the microphone out during calls. Turning off google now (voice activated) seems to have fixed it. My only real complaint is the temperamental fingerprint sensor.

  24. Post
    Kid6o6 wrote:
    My last Xaiomi experience was pretty shitty. Fake rom...
    Always buy from Goldway. It's an Aliexpress store that is generally used by westerners to buy Xiaomi products. Always great reviews, official global ROMs installed.

    https://goldway.aliexpress.com/store...108.0.0.SDRhDI

  25. Post
    Slow_Cheetah wrote:
    Always buy from Goldway. It's an Aliexpress store that is generally used by westerners to buy Xiaomi products. Always great reviews, official global ROMs installed.

    https://goldway.aliexpress.com/store...108.0.0.SDRhDI
    Thanks, good to know about.