Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Post
    I'm don't think there is an app for it this season (there was last year). So the only way would be to find a bein sports or UK sky sports streaming website that can play on the phone, which could be trail and error finding one that works.

2. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    I'm don't think there is an app for it this season (there was last year). So the only way would be to find a bein sports or UK sky sports streaming website that can play on the phone, which could be trail and error finding one that works.
    Cheers for that mate! How about on the laptop? Is the Wi-Fi connection @ Auckland Airport up to the task? Thanks

3. Post
    I've never used their wifi so wouldn't know sorry. It may be better to use your phone as a wifi point.

4. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    I've never used their wifi so wouldn't know sorry. It may be better to use your phone as a wifi point.
    Hey man - cheers for the reply! How would I go about doing that? Would I need to buy data for the day? I don't usually have a data plan on my phone but would be happy to buy 24 hours of data or so if that's going to result in a smoother/lag free experience streaming the game in comparison to using the wifi @ auckland airport! If I make my phone a wifi hotspot I'll be able to connect to it via my laptop yeah? You reckon that's my best option?
    o
    Cheers for answering my questions mate - really appreciate it! Hope you're enjoying your time in the UK - nice shots on the EPL thread BTW

Edit: I have a Nokia Lumia 520 if that helps (only has HSDPA+ (4G) not LTE according to GSM Arena)
    Last edited by bless; 9th December 2016 at 8:27 am.

5. Post
    I would try and buy some data for the day/week off your service provider. I don't think free wifi would be very fast. That way yeah you will be able to connect your laptop to your phones wifi hotspot.

6. Post
    Just google 'Spurs vs Man Utd' stream, you'll find a bunch. Most aren't great, and will likely stutter a bit though.

7. Post
    Cheers fellas - think i'll fork out for a suitable data package & use my phone as a Wi-Fi point > stream on my laptop. Appreciate all the tips

8. Post
    How did it end up bless?

Just got out of the Everton Arsenal game, wow what an ending. So glad I got to see a win, great atmosphere. Finally the lads put in some effort

9. Post
    detonator7 wrote:
    How did it end up bless?

Just got out of the Everton Arsenal game, wow what an ending. So glad I got to see a win, great atmosphere. Finally the lads put in some effort
    That would have been an unreal atmosphere with the late winner! Good result for me as a Liverpool fan too

Not EPL related, but me and the missus going to Europe next year in March and I just bought tickets to Champions League second leg Barcalona v PSG @ Camp Nou. Can't wait as it'll be the first Footy game i've been to outside of NZ! Pitty they wont deliver/email the tickets till the day before. Hopefully they legit and I didnt ge tripped.

10. Post
    Spurs ended Chelsea's record run lolz. Nice 2-0 win and easily deserved.

Would be nice to see us kick on from here and challenge for the title. If we can outplay the league leaders like that then we can beat anyone.

11. Post
    BeIN/Sky is so shit. For 20mins they lost the feed and had a black screen, missing the end of the first half.

12. Post
    Tis why I don't give those bums any money...

13. Post
    **** Sky.

Can't wait until they go under so we can get decent coverage for a decent price.

Literally the only thing I want to watch on TV is football and other sport, but I have to pay for 100's of channels.

14. Post
    Terrible weekend so far for anyone except Chelsea.

Liverpool lost, United drew, Spurs and ManC drew with each other.

Just watched the Spurs game and ManC were by far the better team all game. Were up 2-0, but Spurs got it back to 2-1. City then should have had a penalty and Kyle Walker should have been sent off. Instead nothing happened and then Spurs ran up the other end and scored to make it 2-2. Pep will be fuming. lolz

Chelsea will be laughing if they win tomorrow.