Nintendo Switch (aka NX)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,276 to 1,282 of 1282

1. Post
    Crow#Zero wrote:
    Splatoon 2 out tomorrow, anyone else grabbing it?

Been having some absolutely insane runs in Isaac. Shit this is probably in my top 5 games ever.
    Ordered from nzgameshop so should have it in a few days. Also ordered Isaac but the PAL release has been delayed twice now since I ordered. I would much prefer physical version otherwise would just create an eshop account in another region.

2. Post
    Short Skyrim gameplay clip

3. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    oh man, really hope its the aus midnight release then.....hoping i can at least jam on the single player at work or something
    its on the nz eshop now

4. Post
    Forgot about the Splatoon beta on Sunday :\ how's the controls?

heard it's a bit weird with motion? can you use analog + motion at the same time, like Zelda?

5. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    Forgot about the Splatoon beta on Sunday :\ how's the controls?

heard it's a bit weird with motion? can you use analog + motion at the same time, like Zelda?
    The motion controls are vertical only, so you need to still use the right stick for horizontal - even though you can finetune the horizontal with the right stick. Does my head in a little bit so I revert back to traditional non-motion controls.

6. Post
    If anyone gets splatoon 2 the app is pretty useful for stats and purchasing extra gear. I've not bothered with the voice chat.

7. Post
    In hindsight buying Splatoon was a mistake when my Switch can barely pick up WiFi anywhere I stay zzzzz.