Nintendo Switch (aka NX)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1342

  1. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    If you're having left joycon issues send it back to Nintendo for repair - I got lucky and haven't had any issues with joycon or dock.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Do you happen to have any info about the process for AU/NZ for this? I've been meaning to call them but haven't had a chance yet.

  2. Post
    Peagles wrote:
    Do you happen to have any info about the process for AU/NZ for this? I've been meaning to call them but haven't had a chance yet.
    There have been a couple of posts on the Nintendo Switch subreddit - you can either approach the retailer or Nintendo directly, if it's the latter they send a prepaid shipping label. Takes 3-4 days, moderately painless apparently.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...ir_joycons_to/

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  3. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    There have been a couple of posts on the Nintendo Switch subreddit - you can either approach the retailer or Nintendo directly, if it's the latter they send a prepaid shipping label. Takes 3-4 days, moderately painless apparently.

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Thank you

  4. Post
    maaan, after watching that direct i NEED arms in my life :|

  5. Post
    Everyone buy Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap!


  6. Post
    ^^ Grabbed it on the US eshop.

    Minecraft on Switch shown here

    Last edited by Crow#Zero; 19th April 2017 at 9:21 am.

  7. Post
    1 week today


  8. Post

  9. Post
    woooo super bomberman R version 1.3 update brings it to 60fps and gamexplain did a comparison :O


  10. Post
    When is switch getting a brand new pokemon game? hopefully before christmas so I can make up my mind on what my next console will be, iyts either a xbox scorpio or a switch, I'd much rather the switch if it can muster some more games I'd be interested in

  11. Post
    So far I'e got Zelda and Mario Kart that I'd play, its not enough for the asking price, but if Nintendo releases a new full 3d Pokemon game which actually has anti aliasing I'd be all over this, if its just a port of a 3DS pokemon I'd be less interested

  12. Post
    I noticed frame rate appears more smoother with Bomberman R, also notice the texture quality appeared lower too. That likely how they increases the frame rate.

    While typing that I checked the video link in the above post, and look like is true. Check at 1:20 and the new version looks blurry.

    Not to worry, I play this online so much, I don't even bother switching carts with Zelda at all, and would rather a smoother online game.

  13. Post
    Got Spelunker from the jp eshop, great fun couch co-op and online. Brutal jump mechanics though holy shit.

  14. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    So far I'e got Zelda and Mario Kart that I'd play, its not enough for the asking price, but if Nintendo releases a new full 3d Pokemon game which actually has anti aliasing I'd be all over this, if its just a port of a 3DS pokemon I'd be less interested
    You're gonna be waiting awhile, Sun and Moon literally only just came out a few months ago. There isn't going to be a new gen for awhile, few years at least. There will be a remake of Diamond and Pearl in between, maybe something else based on Sun and Moon also (rumored) but who knows really.

  15. Post
    Can anyone recommend where to preorder Street Fighter physical copy, fast delivery and cheap?

    Don't really want to go with Play Asia again, Isaac took way to long and they had no actual pre-order stock.

  16. Post
    Just order it from EB.

  17. Post
    I'd say Mightyape for $70, eb from what I can see only has a placeholder of $80 but they might price match..? Dunno if anywhere is cheaper with reliable fast day 1 shipping within nz.

    Street Fighter looks great but for all the games I've bought recently I can't really justify the price.

  18. Post
    Nintendo should have just delayed sun and moon and released them on Switch. Then all the pokemon fans would have had to have bought a switch to play the games anyway. Sure some would have seen it as a scummy move. But in the end its just business Now I have no reason to buy a switch until the next Pokemon game which may not be for at least another 2 years. Since the last few pokemon games seem to be on a 2 year cycle.

  19. Post
    2 years damn.. ok well no switch for some time for me then

  20. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    When is switch getting a brand new pokemon game? hopefully before christmas so I can make up my mind on what my next console will be, iyts either a xbox scorpio or a switch, I'd much rather the switch if it can muster some more games I'd be interested in
    Waiting for a proper console Pokemon RPG? Good luck, that will probably never happen. Nintendo don't know how to port Pokemon to console and make it work. Anyway, after about the first 30 seconds it will be like Pokemon Go and people will be bored of it again. One less franchise I don't actually give a shit about. There is already an over saturation of poorly made Japanese turn based RPGs on the Switch as it is anyway. Just buy one of them instead.

  21. Post
    Dear lord that website...

  22. Post
    ohshit

    https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwi...ort=confidence

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

  23. Post
    Fingers crossed for Microsoft Excel with Clippy amiibo compatibility.

  24. Post
    Ran into some left joycon issues but I think they were my fault. I had the base at the back of my tv cabinet. I pulled it forward this morning and I noticed the only issues I had would be if I put my knees up and blocked line of sight.
    No issues with base forward and line of sight maintained.

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  25. Post
    SoAndSo wrote:
    Ran into some left joycon issues but I think they were my fault. I had the base at the back of my tv cabinet. I pulled it forward this morning and I noticed the only issues I had would be if I put my knees up and blocked line of sight.
    No issues with base forward and line of sight maintained.

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    I'd still get it fixed if you're connecting fine with the other controller.