1. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    It still really gets me that we have price gouging for digital titles, It'd be nice to have the same across the board and not have to create multiple accounts..

It's obviously not a switch problem though I think I'll just have two accounts, one for physical, one digital
    Set your country/region to USA/Alaska. If you do that on a Wii U it gives you US prices without sales tax.

2. Post
    Oh yeah switch has been charged from mighty ape now. Only 2 days to go till it's in my hands

3. Post
    A whole bunch of cool indie games announced. So many of these will be a perfect fit for a portable, and equally good on tv.

The Switch is going to be so much fun.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...26565949612037

4. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    A whole bunch of cool indie games announced. So many of these will be a perfect fit for a portable, and equally good on tv.

The Switch is going to be so much fun.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/...26565949612037
    Rime has been on my Radar since first seeing the teaser at E3 some time ago. If I don't get a switch I'll definitely still grab it on PS4.

Binding of Isaac also has a huge following.

5. Post
    I don’t want to jinx it, but I’m just waiting for the day you say “Ok, impulse buy – got a Switch”. Seems inevitable haha. Maybe when a wild Pokemon Switch appears.

Stardew Valley will be a hit - having a portable version is a huge advantage over other versions. There are so many on the list which I’ll be down for. Even that 2D Streetfighter-lite game which is like a beginners fighter using just two buttons looks great fun. I don’t have time/skills for modern 2D fighters, so an accessible game like that should be great.

Looks like there will be a whole lot that utilise simple controls for easy on the go 4-player with 4 joycon.

6. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    I don’t want to jinx it, but I’m just waiting for the day you say “Ok, impulse buy – got a Switch”. Seems inevitable haha. Maybe when a wild Pokemon Switch appears.
    nah impulse buys are for weak minded sheeple.

it me

7. Post
    Ok, let's call it a measured purchase after performing an in-depth cost-benefit analysis.

Enjoy Horizon, by the way

8. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    Ok, let's call it a measured purchase after performing an in-depth cost-benefit analysis.
    das it mayne

in truth wife and i were extremely close to preordering a few weeks ago but adding up the console + pro controller + games over what we already have, just couldn't justify it.

There are not too many other games on the PS4 I'm interested in so might be using that as justification for further down the line. In the meantime a mate has lent me his wii u so if need be, can pick up a copy of zelda after Horizon Zero Dawn which just arrived today.

im still really excited for the switch and cant wait to read everyones impressions.

9. Post

for all those that missed it, the nindie stream went up and by gawd was it amazing. Like a mini E3

• steamworld freaking dig 2
    • yooka-laylee
    • overcooked looks entertaining
    • escapists 2 prisoner 4 lyf
    • gonner looks neat
    • dandara looks neat
    • 2 PLAYER KINGDOM!!!!! :O :O :O
    • nintendo built a huge audience with runner so good to see a new runner for switch
    • blaster master 0 WAT
    • i will cut anyone who says stick it to the man is bad so flipping death is insta-buy
    • mr shifty = hotline miami x dishonored? YES
    • shakedown hawaii, i was hesitant on RCR but this looks fun
    • pocket rumble looks fun af for local multi
    • wargroove ADVANCE WARS X FIRE EMBLEM THINK FOR A MOMENT
    • finally stardew valley, it is srs business

also toejam and earl stealth announcement in the final screenshot of games AND ITTLE DEW 2!!

10. Post
    Picking mine up from the Ware-Whare 0800 Friday. House to myself, scheduled day off work - undies switch day it shall be.

I'll let you all know my impressions if you care enough to read them, I'm getting Zelda, 1-2 switch, snipperclips & I am Setsuna first up

11. Post
    Troll and I has been added for the Switch.

In Troll and I, players will be tasked with strategically utilizing Troll and Otto’s unique strengths to overcome the many enemies they will face in the Scandinavian backcountry – whether they be the human hunters pursuing Troll for their own greedy ends or mythical orcs known as ‘Ahky’ unleashed from the depths of the earth. Solo players can seamlessly switch between Otto and Troll in-game, using Troll’s massive size and strength to throw boulders at enemies or Otto’s speed and resourcefulness to stealthily take out a lone hunter without raising an alarm. Troll and I also supports split-screen gameplay for couch co-op, as two heads, and pairs of hands, are always better than one.

Throughout the game, players will encounter various natural resources when playing as Otto, and should make use of Otto’s keen senses and attunement to nature to track down wildlife, which can be hunted and used to heal him during battle. Otto will exploit the materials of the forest to fashion spears and other weapons that will prove crucial to the duo’s survival. Otto’s connection to his surroundings and the environment around him plays a key role in the player successfully navigating treacherous situations.

12. Post
    hmm I should invest in a memory card for the switch lookin at the massive list lol

13. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    Picking mine up from the Ware-Whare 0800 Friday. House to myself, scheduled day off work - undies switch day it shall be.

I'll let you all know my impressions if you care enough to read them, I'm getting Zelda, 1-2 switch, snipperclips & I am Setsuna first up
    Did you pre order or are you just gonna rock on up on the day? Thats what I was planning on doing but dont know if they will have the stock

14. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    hmm I should invest in a memory card for the switch lookin at the massive list lol
    It's really not that cost effective since non-indie games are going to be around 5-6gb on average. You will quite quickly fill a 128gb SD card. I'm just buying carts at this point and saving the memory space for DLC. I'll probably pick up an SD card eventually but I'll wait and see how that works out once I have Mario Kart, Yooka Laylee and Zelda to see what the updates do to internal storage space.

15. Post
    Overdrive_5000 wrote:
    Did you pre order or are you just gonna rock on up on the day? Thats what I was planning on doing but dont know if they will have the stock
    Pre-ordered man, depending on where you live you might be out of luck on that front - but I haven't bought a nintendo product since the gameboy so I don't know how popular it might be here in NZ

16. Post
    I live in Te Awamutu so may just roll the dice and try my luck. Worst case scenario I miss out friday and then I will just order from mightyape.

17. Post
    Enter the Gungeon confirmed for the switch! this + binding of isaac are system sellers for me just so I can play them on the go.

https://twitter.com/DodgeRollGames/s...27835733196800

18. Post
    (lets just pretend this post was 3 hours ago)