Nintendo Switch (aka NX)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,101 to 1,117 of 1117

1. Post
    I'm not overly hyped for ARMS or Splatoon, but I'm watching them closely to consider purchase (they will be lots of fun with my kid as well). My fear for ARMS will be that the demo weekend could put me off like it did for Splatoon 2.

Re: pro controller: Yeah it comes with the charging cable. I've only charged mine once so far - the battery life is insane.

I think it turns itself off along with the console. When you change control types between pro / joy, I find I always get prompted to re-confirm what I plan on using. It's pretty straight forward.

2. Post
    Awesome, looking forward to it

As much as I love the Joycons, the right analog is really awkward to use sometimes, I'm glad they used the xbox layout because it's one of my favourite controller setups, mind you I've never owned an xbox but I use the gamepad for PC.

I wish there was a way for us to scream what games we want to Nintendo... I'd kill to have all the Ace Attorney games remastered for the Switch. At the moment it's mostly indie games and some low budget 2d ones.

We need moar!

3. Post
    would much, much rather have a tekken7 port than the SF2 "HD-with-only-the-same-animation-frames-as-1991" Would buy that quicksmart, hear me namco?

4. Post
    Used the pro controller last night...

jesus... miles better than the joycons, highly recommend if you don't have one yet. So damn comfortable too.

5. Post
    Yeah I'm going to wait until I head to the US and buy one. Probably pick up games there too if the price is right. Unless of course a sale comes up back here (for the controller).

6. Post
    Owl Boy confirmed for switch. I'm not familiar with the game but got huge praise on pc and looks great.

7. Post
    Owl Boy should be good, did you hear about Nine Parchments too?

8. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    Owl Boy should be good, did you hear about Nine Parchments too?

Stop it my wallet can't take it

That looks doooope

9. Post
    Dammit RiME got a 9 from Edge. Might be another purchase !

10. Post
    Used my dock for the first time. Was pretty good. No scratches or marks what so ever.

11. Post
    get a screen protector on it just in case :P

12. Post
    Isn't this SF2 port just a re-release of the SSF2 HD port that came to the XB360 and PS3 yeeaaarrrss ago?

13. Post
    JAFA wrote:
    get a screen protector on it just in case :P
    Nah. Ordered a case and tempered glass from china. Just waiting for it to turn up.

14. Post
    I use tempered glass from AmFilm, got it on perfectly with zero dust.

pro tip: run a shot shower with the windows closed, then turn the shower off and wait 5 minutes, go inside the bathroom and wipe your Switch clean multiple times, then place the protector on using the hinge method. The steam from the shower pulls all the dust down so you won't have heaps of dust floating around the room. Sounds stupid but it works amazingly.

15. Post
    ^ this, I've been using this method for ages.

16. Post
    Holy Shit!

How have I just heard about this?

Any issues regarding steam and moisture getting inside electrical equipment?

Edit - oh wait so steam up room with no switch inside. Go inside room with switch and begin the wiping clean and applying protective cover?

17. Post
    Pulley wrote:
    Holy Shit!

How have I just heard about this?

Any issues regarding steam and moisture getting inside electrical equipment?

Edit - oh wait so steam up room with no switch inside. Go inside room with switch and begin the wiping clean and applying protective cover?
    yup, so next time you have a shower, just have it a little hotter than usual, once you're done, leave the windows closed but leave the bathroom and grab your switch, wipe it down multiple times then use the hinge method, once you have the hinge method ready to go, wipe it again to make sure there's no dust, then drop it quickly.You might get some bubbles using the hinge method but just keep wiping them across the edges and they will go away eventually.

Last edited by Rekuja; Yesterday at 3:59 pm.