Nintendo Switch (aka NX)

Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
(1 vote)
Results 1,001 to 1,012 of 1012

  1. Post
    KevinL wrote:
    I'd still get it fixed if you're connecting fine with the other controller.
    Yeah 100% will. Just good to know I can game on my telly and not get super pissed at it

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

  2. Post
    Anyone know what state zip to use to avoid sales tax on US Eshop purchases?

    I'd like to buy all my digital titles through there if possible :P

  3. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    Anyone know what state zip to use to avoid sales tax on US Eshop purchases?

    I'd like to buy all my digital titles through there if possible :P
    One from a state that doesn't have sales tax?

  4. Post
    Expected reply from a Dr. - just like those illegible prescriptions..

    Don't bother, I'll find out elsewhere

  5. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:
    Anyone know what state zip to use to avoid sales tax on US Eshop purchases?

    I'd like to buy all my digital titles through there if possible :P
    Do you have a YouShop account? Use that address which is based in Portland so has 0% sales tax. Or just any random address in Portland.

  6. Post
    Absolutely love my Switch, haven't had time to play it properly yet (waiting for my tempered glass protector from Amazon) but so far I've had an amazing time, bring on Mario Kart 8

  7. Post
    WhatsUpMyNinja_ wrote:
    Do you have a YouShop account? Use that address which is based in Portland so has 0% sales tax. Or just any random address in Portland.
    Cheers Ninja - I don't have an account with YouShop, most of my overseas purchases deliver free of charge to NZ - good to know

    Who's up for MK8 online?

  8. Post
    Dark_Hadou wrote:

    Who's up for MK8 online?
    Hell yes

  9. Post
    I'll find out my friend code tonight and edit this post

  10. Post
    I'm in for MK8 online. Hope we can get enough to fill some 12 place races/battles.

  11. Post
    Rekuja wrote:
    Absolutely love my Switch, haven't had time to play it properly yet (waiting for my tempered glass protector from Amazon) but so far I've had an amazing time, bring on Mario Kart 8
    the irony! you were such a switch hater/skeptic when it came out!

  12. Post
    itey wrote:
    the irony! you were such a switch hater/skeptic when it came out!
    I wasn't a "hater" lmao - I was mostly concerned after watching the video with all the problems (pixelation, crashing, freezing, joycon issues, etc) but I took the risk and purchased one anyway, it seems the problems were from a certain manufacturer and it won't happen to any future Switch consoles, I don't think New Zealand got their Switch consoles from this distributor.

    Mine has 0 problems except for 2 bars of WiFi despite being in the same room... but I don't think this will cause any issues. It downloads at full speed.

    Oh and screens scratching from the dock lol, but screen protector fixes that.