A thread to discuss MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Thread Rating: 18 votes, 2.11 average.
(18 votes)

1. Post
    darkness_nz wrote:
    it won't work though. You can see he's getting off on the trolling.
    HIS OPINION IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE...HE MUST BE A TROLL.

Or maybe I actually support TRUMP, just like the majority of the electoral college

2. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Sounds familiar. "YOUR OPINION IS DIFFERENT FROM MINE, YOU'RE A LIBERAL LEFTIST"

3. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:

Or maybe I actually support TRUMP, just like the majority of the electoral college
    don't shout, kid. it's just plain rude.

you must be a foreigner.

4. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-ovation.html

Must feel ****ing amazing being part of this group 4WD. I can only dream of being part of the establishment and wearing $10,000 tuxedos.
    lol, links article from PIERS MORGAN and talks about others being part of the "establishment"

5. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:

No, when you said Obama was from Kenya, you proved you're a troll.

Also the Obozo thing is super dumb

6. Post
    I've lost count how many times I've said this but why don't you just **** off to America and live there elon? Alternatively, take your bs to r/the_donald and circlejerk with your fellow Trump cronies.

7. Post
    ironically to a blue state no doubt

8. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Months ago you were all confident and smug that TRUMP wasn't going to win. Please, stop being a sore loser.
    Source or gtfo.

9. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    No, when you said Obama was from Kenya, you proved you're a troll.

Also the Obozo thing is super dumb
    SO he isn't from kenya?

10. Post

11. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Source or gtfo.
    ElonMusk wrote:
    SO he isn't from kenya?

That doesn't look like a source to me. Are you conceding that you are wrong and you've failed to back up a claim?

12. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Source or gtfo.
    Of all the things to call him out on you pick....that?

13. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    That doesn't look like a source to me. Are you conceding that you are wrong and you've failed to back up a claim?
    So his dad isn't from kenya and isnt a muslim?

14. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    So his dad isn't from kenya and isnt a muslim?
    We weren't talking about his dad though.

And you are in no position to be playing that game.

15. Post
    Popcorn.gif

16. Post
    I wasn't talking about Kenya. He made this statement:

ElonMusk wrote:
    Months ago you were all confident and smug that TRUMP wasn't going to win. Please, stop being a sore loser.
    I challenged him to provide a source. He ignored the challenge and I restated it, the post I quoted was quoted because it was missing the source.

Back up what you say or gtfo. Or is lying about what other users say the new thing for you silviadrift? After all, you can't be right otherwise.

Also can we change his name? No need to drag down a public figure who is actually doing some good. In fact, can we change it to Popcorn.gif? Great idea St4lk3r

17. Post
    But popcorn.gif denotes something good to read :/

18. Post
    Russia claims to have compromising personal and financial information about United States President-elect Donald Trump, according to reports by CNN.

CNN reports that multiple CIA operatives said the information was contained in classified documents presented to Trump last week.

The classified briefings to Trump were presented by four of the most senior US intelligence chiefs, and the allegations were presented in a two-page summary appended to a report on Russian interference in the US election, according to CNN.

The two-page synopsis also contained allegations that Trump surrogates and Russian government intermediaries exchanged information during the presidential campaign, a claim CNN attributes to two national security official
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/america...n-donald-trump

19. Post
    Hes such a lamentable ass though, I don't think compromising personal and financial information would really shock anyone at this point. Maybe to idiots who haven't been paying attention.

20. Post
    Whoa is Putin trolling SilviaDerpMusk?

21. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    But popcorn.gif denotes something good to read :/
    agreed - I vote AnalMusk

22. Post
    sorceror wrote:
    I vote AnalMusk
    That's pretty good.

23. Post
    Trump lawyer tweeted a pic of the outside of his passport to prove he's never been to Prague lol

24. Post
    GaR wrote:
    We weren't talking about his dad though.

And you are in no position to be playing that game.
    My dad is lebanese, I call myself lebanese.

Obama's dad is kenyan, he is kenyan.

25. Post
    obama was born in america you moron so his father being kenyan is irrelevant.