A thread to discuss MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Thread Rating: 18 votes, 2.11 average.
(18 votes)
Results 901 to 925 of 5335

  1. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Doesn't reply because has no source for claims.

    Like when he claimed that Einstein was Christian or when he claimed I was "confident and smug" that trump wont win.
    Please stop changing the narrative, up until the night of the election, most people here were confident the trump was going to get smashed. So yeah..

    piss off.

    edit: inb4 you completely change your story and say you supported Trump from the day he announced his candidacy when America becomes great again.

  2. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Please stop changing the narrative, up until the night of the election, most people here were confident the trump was going to get smashed. So yeah..

    piss off.
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Months ago you were all confident and smug that TRUMP wasn't going to win. Please, stop being a sore loser.
    You've changed your story. Source or "piss off."

    ElonMusk wrote:
    edit: inb4 you completely change your story and say you supported Trump from the day he announced his candidacy when America becomes great again.
    Catching your edit before you change your mind, seeing as my quotes show you changed your story to suit your argument just now.

  3. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    no 4chan just isnt even involved in the picture at all.

    its either its true or not true. The source is credible however the information is yet to be verified. Thats all it comes to.
    wut? source is as credible as the information it provides.

  4. Post
    m8 if you dont understand what i said then go back to school

  5. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    You've changed your story. Source or "piss off."



    Catching your edit before you change your mind, seeing as my quotes show you changed your story to suit your argument just now.
    Mate, stop changing your story. The average person on here was saying that TRUMP only had a 1% chance of winning.

    It's ok, you'll come crying back when you see all the winning.



    dat feel when /pol/ doesnt even realise their powerlevel and they troll the entire MSM and the CIA

  6. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Mate, stop changing your story. The average person on here was saying that TRUMP only had a 1% chance of winning.
    Do you have brain damage? You accused me specifically then tried changing it to say "in general". Source of me saying what you claimed I said or gtfo.

    No need to go around lying about other members and putting words in other people's mouths just because you can't win an argument mate.

  7. Post
    Viilai wrote:
    Do you have brain damage? You accused me specifically then tried changing it to say "in general". Source of me saying what you claimed I said or gtfo.

    No need to go around lying about other members and putting words in other people's mouths just because you can't win an argument mate.
    So you were confident that TRUMP was going to win?

  8. Post
    lol. typical silviaderp

    make baseless claims, then, when challenged to back them up, simply attack the person instead.

    honestly, dorave does question-avoidance so much better than this guy. Elon's just so predictable with it.

  9. Post
    4wd wrote:
    lol. typical silviaderp

    make baseless claims, then, when challenged to back them up, simply attack the person instead.

    honestly, dorave does question-avoidance so much better than this guy. Elon's just so predictable with it.
    baseless? So you deny most people on here were saying TRUMP was going to lose? please go.

  10. Post
    never once said trump was going to lose , i just hoped he would lose because of the person he is , an arrogant prick like him doesnt deserve to run the most important country in the world.

  11. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    m8 if you dont understand what i said then go back to school
    m8 teach me

  12. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    never once said trump was going to lose , i just hoped he would lose because of the person he is , an arrogant prick like him doesnt deserve to run the most important country in the world.
    Yeah, stop changing your story.

    Arrogant? lol...he's down to earth, he eats mother ****ing mcdonalds and K Fry

    And the people who he is going to lead, chose him. Who the **** is arrogant now?

  13. Post
    President Pissboy

  14. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    wut? source is as credible as the information it provides.
    It's especially funny coming from the guy complaining about 'armchair lawyer morons'.

    ElonMusk wrote:
    baseless? So you deny most people on here were saying TRUMP was going to lose? please go.
    It wasn't just on here, pretty much everywhere except r/the_donald had him slated to lose. Remember the early polls and pre-election posts on r/politics? I'm surprised(not really) that this is even a talking point.

  15. Post
    frio wrote:
    President Pissboy
    Stop spreading fake news.

    - - - Updated - - -

    CODChimera wrote:
    It's especially funny coming from the guy complaining about 'armchair lawyer morons'.



    It wasn't just on here, pretty much everywhere except r/the_donald had him slated to lose. Remember the early polls and pre-election posts on r/politics? I'm surprised(not really) that this is even a talking point.
    That's the argument that people on here are making. They keep changing their story. I won't be surprised when the majority of these hypocrites say they supported TRUMP from the start.

    The world is the state it is in because of SHEEP like these people. We need more patriots, more free thinkers.

  16. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    baseless? So you deny most people on here were saying TRUMP was going to lose? please go.
    no, numpty, im not denying that. im stating that you make repeated, unsubstantiated claims that you can't back up. and when you're asked to back them up, you attack the person and attempt to avoid the subject.

    ElonMusk wrote:
    Who the **** is arrogant now?
    you.

  17. Post
    4wd wrote:
    no, numpty, im not denying that. im stating that you make repeated, unsubstantiated claims that you can't back up. and when you're asked to back them up, you attack the person and attempt to avoid the subject.



    you.
    I am arrogant lol, I don't give a ****. And vain as **** too

  18. Post
    Groowee wrote:
    m8 teach me
    CODChimera wrote:
    It's especially funny coming from the guy complaining about 'armchair lawyer morons'.
    lmao. ok. The guy who broke this story is the same guy who broke the story of watergate.

    I cant believe you are struggling to understand what i was saying. Its really simple...

    source is proven to be reliable with information in the past = more reason to believe when said source gives new story

    source is unknown = less reason to believe

    is it that hard to understand?

  19. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Sorry but are you mentally challenged? Are we now suddenly looking down at entrepreneurs? Someone who invested money into businesses and projects which created jobs? Rather than just passively investing their money?

    Mate, you don't know what you're talking about.
    I look up to entrepreneurs like Bill Gates who in that same time period increased his wealth 7173%.

    And were you not aware that Donald Trump passively invests in the stock market? For example, he owns shares in oil refining giant Phillips 66. Coincidentally, Phillips 66 is also a large holding of Warren Buffett’s.

    And again, in that same time period, Warren Buffet's net wealth grew 2612%.

  20. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    I am arrogant lol, I don't give a ****. And vain as **** too
    im not the least bit surprised. ive never met a lebanese that wasnt.

  21. Post
    NaCh0 wrote:
    lmao. ok. The guy who broke this story is the same guy who broke the story of watergate.

    I cant believe you are struggling to understand what i was saying. Its really simple...

    source is proven to be reliable with information in the past = more reason to believe when said source gives new story

    source is unknown = less reason to believe

    is it that hard to understand?
    so who is the source?

  22. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Yeah, stop changing your story.

    Arrogant? lol...he's down to earth, he eats mother ****ing mcdonalds and K Fry

    And the people who he is going to lead, chose him. Who the **** is arrogant now?
    go and find where i said he would lose , you wont be able to , down to earth my ass , if he saw you lying in the street he would step over you and keep going, and he doesnt even know you.

  23. Post
    to be fair everyone would step over AnalMusk if they saw him lying in the street, maybe add in a kick or two.

  24. Post
    rabbit wrote:
    Since 1988 Trump's wealth has grown about 300%. In that same time period the S&P500 has grown 1336%.

    He couldn't even beat the market.
    citation for this claim?

  25. Post
    Nocturne wrote:
    citation for this claim?
    Copy paste into google.

    Groowee wrote:
    so who is the source?
    Ex-MI6 agent or 4chan or pull a name out of a hat.