A thread to discuss MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Thread Rating: 19 votes, 2.05 average.
(19 votes)

1. Post
    4wd wrote:
    im not the least bit surprised. ive never met a lebanese that wasnt.
    Source? Are you a racist? You sound racist.

I bet your sample size is **** all, aint no lebs in bum**** NZ

2. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    go and find where i said he would lose , you wont be able to , down to earth my ass , if he saw you lying in the street he would step over you and keep going, and he doesnt even know you.
    Yeah, I don't care what you said. The general consensus was that TRUMP was going to lose. Stop changing the narrative.

3. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Source?
    Far out, you demand others provide a source but are unable to do so yourself?

Neither Viilai or Toolman said Trump would definitely lose; you have stated that they have said that, but you refuse/are unable to back it up with quotes from them.

Instead you're clutching at straws saying "um... yeah ... well most people thought he would lose".

C'mon, time to back up your claims with quotes from Viilai and Toolman stating Trump would lose.

Honestly, i was on the fence about the whole US election (after all, i had no say in who would win, so watched with detached amusement), but it's people like you Elon, who make me hate Trump - are you actually trying to convince people Trump will be a good President, or is it just one big gloat-fest?

4. Post
    ^that.

ElonMusk wrote:
    Source? Are you a racist? You sound racist.

I bet your sample size is **** all, aint no lebs in bum**** NZ
    source: anecdotal evidence, as referenced in my original statement. no, I'm not a racist.

and for once, you're actually right. sample size is two.
    Last edited by 4wd; 12th January 2017 at 8:48 am.

5. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    are you actually trying to convince people Trump will be a good President, or is it just one big gloat-fest?
    I think that's fairly obvious. He's trolling hard, and seems to want to be as big of an ego driven narcissist as Trump is. But really, most of that will catch up with him at some point, and he'll then have nothing.

6. Post
    Trump did his first press conference today since winning. He refused to take a question from CNN.

7. Post

8. Post
    He probably thinks they are Hillary supporters and thus WROOOONNNNGGGGGG

9. Post

Wow is this what it's going to be like? The advent of access journalism and CNN having to suck up to Trump just get a fking question answered. Can't believe Muricans got sucked in by this fascist man child.
    Last edited by Tormenta; 12th January 2017 at 10:26 am.

10. Post
    well if you listen to EM and co , all news outlets not supporting Trump are Hillary shills and losers. Anything that is bad for him is fake news etc.

pizzagate is probably still true to those nut cases even tho even trump fired one of his own for spreading it as false. ( not him tho, he does not have time to fact check anything from the internet )

11. Post
    so what's more likely? congress gets rid of him or some nutter with a gun gets rid of him?

either way i don't see him lasting 4 years, the way things are going.

12. Post
    4wd wrote:
    so what's more likely? congress gets rid of him or some nutter with a gun gets rid of him?

In either case Pence will then take over. Is that better or worse?

13. Post
    It really is a worry what's going on over there. The president and key agencies at war with each other...that can't be good for national security.

Trump has to learn to work with people otherwise we're all in for a very shit time. In saying that, I'm not sure what the CIA is trying to do by saying these things publicly. This should be an internal investigation without the media circus.

What a mess. America is in steady decline now and for all their faults, they are better than the alternative in a China/Russia lovefest. I hope they sort their shit out.

14. Post
    we will know soon enough i guess.

15. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    Yeah, I don't care what you said. The general consensus was that TRUMP was going to lose. Stop changing the narrative.
    your an idiot , you said I was a liar and i said show me but as usual if the facts dont fit you narrative it cant be true.

16. Post
    The problem with the US is that it has become very partisan is a very short time. People simply vote for their party blindly and won't even entertain facts that contravene their beliefs. Unfortunately it's not just the plebs with this mindset but also very powerful individuals.

17. Post
    Bobs wrote:
    It really is a worry what's going on over there. The president and key agencies at war with each other...that can't be good for national security.

Trump has to learn to work with people otherwise we're all in for a very shit time. In saying that, I'm not sure what the CIA is trying to do by saying these things publicly. This should be an internal investigation without the media circus.

What a mess. America is in steady decline now and for all their faults, they are better than the alternative in a China/Russia lovefest. I hope they sort their shit out.
    Yeah, if it wasn't clear before the press conference and the latest leak it certainly is now.

And right now we have this guy in way over his head: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...ation-hearing/

18. Post
    Toolman wrote:
    your an idiot , you said I was a liar and i said show me but as usual if the facts dont fit you narrative it cant be true.
    "Your". Enough said

- - - Updated - - -

4wd wrote:

The way things are going? Please enlighten us about what's going on there, racist.

19. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:
    "Your". Enough said

- - - Updated - - -

The way things are going? Please enlighten us about what's going on there, racist.
    Ahh the last bastion of no argument, grammar correction.

Also please enlighten us how a comment with no mention of race is racist?

20. Post
    Frederick James wrote:
    C'mon, time to back up your claims with quotes from Viilai and Toolman stating Trump would lose.
    ElonMusk wrote:
    "Your". Enough said

- - - Updated - - -

Oi, f**k-face - you conveniently ignoring this because you're unable to back up your claims?

21. Post
    "Your". Enough said
    you're a ****en idiot, better.

22. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Wow is this what it's going to be like? The advent of access journalism and CNN having to suck up to Trump just get a fking question answered. Can't believe Muricans got sucked in by this fascist man child.
    Understandably he does not want to answer question from Clinton News Network.

News spreads faster than journalists can verify ... maybe news organisations need to do investigative journalism again ... instead of spin and infotainment

23. Post
    CODChimera wrote:
    Ex-MI6 agent or 4chan or pull a name out of a hat.
    afaik they haven't said who the source is but reddit probs have leaked info or something

24. Post
    ElonMusk wrote:

lol. like i said yesterday, you're attacking people because you can't back up your claims.

way to prove my point, numpty. i thought your degree meant you're smart?

just typical butthurt silviaderp

25. Post
    Tormenta wrote:

Yes that's right, that is what it is going to be like. No more fake news from the crooked media. and I have "ZERO" sympathy for CNN. Haha Good job Trump. CNN was one of the worst during the election campaign. CNN needs to pull finger and change or this is how it is going to be.

latest example of fake news is that Russia has personal damaging info on Trump, But Trump has corrected this now, this is why he will keep his twitter account to keep the media in line.

4wd wrote:

whats more likely is that I will be book marking this thread and in 4 yrs when Trump wins a second term, I will be bumping up this thread or starting another thread if this one gets locked and quoting all you guys mis information posts. I was right when I said Trump will win the election during the campaign, and he will another Term. that is what is more likely to happen.