1. Post
    SirGrim wrote:
    I know why
    You do? Please share

I mean I liked this back in the nineties but some things should just stay there

2. Post
    Release date is being announced tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/Activision/statu...28209612550145

3. Post
    I'm picking July 12th

4. Post
    dope

5. Post
    June 30th.

The remastered trilogy features new lighting, animations, cinematics enhanced for 4K and the PS4 Pro and a fully-remastered soundtrack. It also will have full analog stick support and new unified save and checkpoint systems.

Vicarious Visions, which is handling the work of updating the classic, also improved the game’s bonus levels and time trials and recreated the intro cinematic with updated graphics and sound.

The game, which sells for $39.99, will be available on both the PS4 and PS4 Pro.
    http://www.polygon.com/2017/2/16/146...y-release-date

6. Post
    Looking like a worthy remaster

7. Post
    excited for this.. Would have loved it if it also had CTR, The best kart racing game of all time.

8. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    The best kart racing game of all time.
    Huge call.

9. Post
    crash bash was fun too

10. Post
    crash team racing!!!

11. Post
    Tormenta wrote:
    Huge call.
    CTR & Jak X > mariokart

12. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    excited for this.. Would have loved it if it also had CTR, The best kart racing game of all time.
    Haha come on now, time to take off the rose tinted beer goggles.

13. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    Haha come on now, time to take off the rose tinted beer goggles.
    Maybe you do? I played both Mario Kart and ctr a lot , multi players back in the day and Ctr was just infinitely more fun. Almost everyone that has played for a while agrees. Mario kart is a good game, it just does not have incredible fun factor like ctr though.

And no im no Nintendo hater. I could play the 2d marios all day even to this day.

14. Post
    Wacky Wheels is the GOAT cart racer.

15. Post
    Sonic Transformed deserves a mention.

CTR is great, but Mario Kart Wii is my favourite of all time

16. Post
    I cant wait, spent hours on end playing Crash bandicoot and I cant wait to grind it again!

17. Post

18. Post
    ND is funded under Sony so I can't imagine seeing their stuff on Xbox, and Uncharted would've made its way to PC if it had the chance to so... Vita?

19. Post
    I'd say vita too

20. Post
    Usergame wrote:
    Maybe you do? I played both Mario Kart and ctr a lot , multi players back in the day and Ctr was just infinitely more fun. Almost everyone that has played for a while agrees. Mario kart is a good game, it just does not have incredible fun factor like ctr though.

And no im no Nintendo hater. I could play the 2d marios all day even to this day.
    Mario Karts are not just good games, they're the best in the genre. The GOAT. 4 player MK 64 with 3 other mates is still one of the best local multiplayer experiences available. MK Wii's got the tightest controls and some of the best tracks. MK Double Dash had the unique dual character gameplay.

Don't get me wrong, CTR is definitely top 3. But MK has gotten better with each release.

My vote would go to Diddy Kong Racing. The adventure mode rules.

21. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    ND is funded under Sony so I can't imagine seeing their stuff on Xbox, and Uncharted would've made its way to PC if it had the chance to so... Vita?
    Activision own the rights to Crash, and Vicarious Visions are doing the remaster, so it's totally possible to see Crash on another platform.

22. Post
    Krichul wrote:
    Do some research, mate. Naughty Dog hasn't been relevant to the Crash brand since 1990's. It's wholly-owned Activision IP and remakes are being developed by Acti's in-house studio Vicarious Visions.

23. Post
    Looking good

24. Post
    JoeSkie wrote:
    My vote would go to Diddy Kong Racing. The adventure mode rules.
    100% this! Adventure mode was boss

25. Post