1. Post

Dragonball Super English Dub Starts In January

2. Post
    Thats awesome news!! Been putting off watching this until the English version came out

3. Post
    Goku uses 3 episodes powering up out of 40 +...

4. Post
    I wonder how long would the series last this time.

5. Post
    Good timing, NS just finished.

6. Post
    Hype!

7. Post
    Oh ****, I didn't even know this was a thing.

8. Post
    Should be out today.

9. Post
    Valeyard wrote:
    Should be out today.
    Is there any actually legal way to watch this? AnimeLab/Crunchyroll etc. only have it subbed.

10. Post
    BURN_BABY wrote:
    Is there any actually legal way to watch this? AnimeLab/Crunchyroll etc. only have it subbed.
    Valeyard was probably just looking at the US toonami release date.

11. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    Indeed I was. I think theres some weird licensing that prevents crunchy roll from getting the english dub.

12. Post

13. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    found this website
    inb4 moderated for breaking sub rules.

Tapatapatapatapa-tap

14. Post
    KrimzinZV wrote:
    I know, I just thought there was something for us plebs outside the US. Oh well, will just use Insomniac's link :P

15. Post
    such a great 1st episode. When I first heard goku's voice I felt like a damn kid again. Alll those afternoons I spent after school watching dbz came flooding back. Also seeing the footage from the buu saga brought back so many memories. Bit weird they didn't record a new theme song in english. I can dig it though.

16. Post
    Started watching it now, some good laughs in there. Slightly annoying is that they're now saying Beerus was the one who told Frieza to destroy Planet Vegeta. Such an unnecessary change.

17. Post
    I could only last til Episode 39 before giving up on it. They made Goku thick as bricks, and the plot seems pretty weak compared to Dragon Ball Z.

18. Post
    WarZoner wrote:
    I could only last til Episode 39 before giving up on it. They made Goku thick as bricks, and the plot seems pretty weak compared to Dragon Ball Z.
    Your not the only one, i tried to get into it so much but i just couldnt.

Seasons 1-6 of DBZ are my all time fave from all DB eras and nothing will come close to these

19. Post
    It sux how the first 20 or 30 eps are basically just a rehash of the Battle of Gods & Resurrection F movies

20. Post
    Ins0mn1ac wrote:
    It sux how the first 20 or 30 eps are basically just a rehash of the Battle of Gods & Resurrection F movies
    Yeah, you'd think they'd just make the movies canon and save the time and money, like Naruto did with The Last.

21. Post
    find it here:
    dragon ball super
    animeyt

22. Post
    New arc starts now, btw.